Just for fun.... You have the chance to work any job in WDW, what would you like to do??

graphite1326

The guy that catches people jumping into the FP line and throw them out. It happened to me twice last trip. ToT (the scanner was not in operation at the end so they got to go on) & Star Tours (which had no scanner at the end).

So yeah I want to be a secret guest that finds these people and throws them out.

AugieMorosco

I have worked as a professional sports mascot for a number of years, so being a costumed Disney character would be a dream. If I could go back 15 years, I'd probably try to make it actually happen. Beyond that, anything where I could be creative. I'd love to be part of imagineering an area or attraction or even a new land.

Smiley/OCD

One of the CM's responsible for fixing the Yeti...oh wait, there IS no job title for that...lol
But in reality, crew member on one of the boats around the lagoon in Epcot or the boat between HWD and Epcot...
spraying the cobwebs overnight at HM, ride op on splash, or any retail job in the MK (I worked in retail mgmt for 30+ years)...yeah, I know, I'm a glutton for punishment...maybe I could converse with Katiebug the next time she shows up...

LaughingGravy

Canoe guide./ pilot whatever they call them in Disneyland. The possibility of the thing going over would keep me on my toes as as well as make sure I get plenty of daily exercise.

Shouldigo12

I have to disagree...my oldest DD did the DCP last year and absolutely loved it! She said that given the opportunity, she'd love to do it again
I'll have to keep thinking about it, since if I do go with plan C I imagine working at one of the top vacation spots in the U.S. would be a huge plus on my resume. I'm glaf your daughter loved it! What position was she in?

nickys

Premium Member
On number 6. If you're referring to "Traditions" that is a very prestigious goal to achieve at WDW. The biggest challenge (assuming you are chosen at your audition) is remembering content. I teach at DU part time, those positions are treated as "shows" and like a show yet have to remember your lines no books, cheat notes etc. My show notes for the course I teach is 72 pages all memorized. From audition through training and finally your "check out" was close to six months. Some like "Traditions " take longer. Also facilitating "Traditions " is a once in a lifetime opportunity. If you are chosen you can teach for one year and one year only! Even if you leave the company and come back you came never teach Traditions again.

Any idea why it’s only for a year?,Is that so you don’t get stale? Complacent? Give out out-dated information....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom