Unable to post replies in thread I started?

PiXie Mom

Original Poster
I started this thread last night.
I'm not sure if it's because things got a little heated (not my intent) or what, but today I am no longer allowed to post any replies to anyone or post any new messages in my thread (?) If it is because of the subject, I do apologize for even starting that thread since it became a heated topic. I was frustrated at the time, very exhausted after a long day, and letting my mind blow off steam on something which in hind site seems unimportant. It is letting me post in other threads but not that one. Please delete if that is okay since I can no longer participate. Again I do apologize.

The Mom

Premium Member
I started this thread last night.
I'm not sure if it's because things got a little heated (not my intent) or what, but today I am no longer allowed to post any replies to anyone or post any new messages in my thread (?) If it is because of the subject, I do apologize for even starting that thread since it became a heated topic. I was frustrated at the time, very exhausted after a long day, and letting my mind blow off steam on something which in hind site seems unimportant. It is letting me post in other threads but not that one. Please delete if that is okay since I can no longer participate. Again I do apologize.

The thread became quite heated, and was primarily about Social Issues (with a little bit of Politics) so was moved into that sub-forum - where it is still heated. Unfortunately, in an effort to weed out trolls, posters must have an established posting history in order to post there - I'm not at liberty to share the magic number. ;)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
One would think that the ability to post would be linked to being the OP regardless of where a Mod decides to move the thread.
Otherwise it's like saying, "You can watch other people disagree with you but you can't reply to them."

Or... people can talk about normal theme park things for a while on a parks forum before they start a topic on social norms.

PiXie Mom

Original Poster
The thread became quite heated, and was primarily about Social Issues (with a little bit of Politics) so was moved into that sub-forum - where it is still heated. Unfortunately, in an effort to weed out trolls, posters must have an established posting history in order to post there - I'm not at liberty to share the magic number. ;)
Thanks. I didn't realize it had moved.

Or... people can talk about normal theme park things for a while on a parks forum before they start a topic on social norms.
This is probably the best advise. It didn't help that we were tired, had been at the parks all day, and were hungry. :hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom