working out for Disney

93boomer

Premium Member
Well I made it through the virus I had picked up somewhere. That stuff was rough. I had no energy the first couple of days. I started feeling better on Sat. I did go to the grocery store this morning. I just have a cough now and a little congestion but feel normal again.😁
All my walking will be inside this week. What with having this virus and the “brrr” weather coming, it won’t be good to be outside. :coldfeet:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Well I made it through the virus I had picked up somewhere. That stuff was rough. I had no energy the first couple of days. I started feeling better on Sat. I did go to the grocery store this morning. I just have a cough now and a little congestion but feel normal again.😁
All my walking will be inside this week. What with having this virus and the “brrr” weather coming, it won’t be good to be outside. :coldfeet:

Actually, some cold fresh air might be good for you after being ill and stuck indoors. Maybe if you took a 10-minute walk outdoors, and then finished whatever exercise inside after that, you might feel even better. :) Just start out slowly and build up again to your normal routine.

93boomer

Premium Member
Actually, some cold fresh air might be good for you after being ill and stuck indoors. Maybe if you took a 10-minute walk outdoors, and then finished whatever exercise inside after that, you might feel even better. :) Just start out slowly and build up again to your normal routine.
Thanks Minnie. I did actually walk around outside and refill all my bird feeders yesterday. 😊

HouCuseChickie

Trying to keep up with my workout routine. Our dog became gravely ill on Sunday and we had to come to terms with the worst with her yesterday. Feeling gutted, but got up today and still did a full weekday routine...hoping it would add some normalcy to the day...but it just felt like I was going through the motions. I guess at least I worked up a good sweat...so I guess that shows I was working. :cry:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Trying to keep up with my workout routine. Our dog became gravely ill on Sunday and we had to come to terms with the worst with her yesterday. Feeling gutted, but got up today and still did a full weekday routine...hoping it would add some normalcy to the day...but it just felt like I was going through the motions. I guess at least I worked up a good sweat...so I guess that shows I was working. :cry:

Oh so sorry to hear about your dog. :(

MinnieM123

Premium Member

Oh that's sad about your dog. It's awful when they're not well, and I know how that can affect you.

Songbird76

I'm so sorry about your dog. And I'm sorry the workout didn't end up being the distraction you hoped for.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
I'm so very sorry sending lots of {{HUGS}}

Sans Souci

Oh, no. I am sorry about your furry family member. I lost a Jack Russell Terrier suddenly, too. It's a shock when it happens. How are your girls taking it?

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Morning, I'd say good morning but day 2 of no school and it's getting colder and windier:eek::coldfeet::cold::cry::coldfeet::cold::brb::brb::brb::brb::brb: Leslie Sansone has become my new best friend lol and with the pitter patter of clod hoppers it's hard to find time to spend with her. Hoping you're all warmer than I am except for @MinnieM123 I'm trying to send you all this carp;)

Sans Souci

Glad you're better. My son had something funky over the weekend. He was sniffly and achy. It came on as quickly as it went. I'm getting my steps in indoors, too. It's been too cold this week.

Sans Souci

Hello-

Just doing to same old yoga with some kettle bell hiit here and there.

I applied for a flight attendant job last week. I haven't told my husband and I won't until (if) I make it to the face to face interview in Denver. :p Twelve years ago, I had an interview with United and he made me cancel it. That's not happening again. I have moved from Chicago to London to Chicago to NJ for his job and I think it's time for me to pursue my own career. Anyway, I don't think I'll even get a phone interview. I have a master's degree in Social Work, but I feel like a lot of the skills overlap with being a flight attendant. I am not too emotionally invested at this point. I hope it takes a while, because I just sent my passport in for renewal today and that is required for the job.

I hope those of us in the polar vortex stay warm! You wouldn't believe it's supposed to snow here. The sky is perfectly clear with lots of sunlight. I'm just thankful I am not in Chicago right now. I keep calling my grandma to make sure her heat is working.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Hello-

I applied for a flight attendant job last week. I haven't told my husband and I won't until (if) I make it to the face to face interview in Denver. :p Twelve years ago, I had an interview with United and he made me cancel it. That's not happening again. I have moved from Chicago to London to Chicago to NJ for his job and I think it's time for me to pursue my own career. Anyway, I don't think I'll even get a phone interview. I have a master's degree in Social Work, but I feel like a lot of the skills overlap with being a flight attendant. I am not too emotionally invested at this point. I hope it takes a while, because I just sent my passport in for renewal today and that is required for the job.

I hope those of us in the polar vortex stay warm! You wouldn't believe it's supposed to snow here. The sky is perfectly clear with lots of sunlight. I'm just thankful I am not in Chicago right now. I keep calling my grandma to make sure her heat is working.

Good luck with the job process. I've always thought being a flight attendant would be interesting.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Hello-

Absolutely, you should go and interview for the position. If this is what you want, then do it!!! :) We all deserve the opportunity to reach for our dreams.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom