The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
@figmentfan423 I can skip express pass, right? I cannot see paying potentially an extra $400 per day. Hoping the week before Memorial Day will not be terrible. That is why I decided to do Uni first. We know Dianey and are ok with skipping stuff.
You should be fine just be sure to be at the park BEFORE rope drop. The only issue you may have is on the weekend because there may be soft openings for the new HP coaster. So either brave the crowd at IOA if you want to be among the first on or do VB or USF on those days. As with Disney RD is your friend;)By RD I mean at the front of the line to get in;)

MySmallWorldof4

You should be fine just be sure to be at the park BEFORE rope drop. The only issue you may have is on the weekend because there may be soft openings for the new HP coaster. So either brave the crowd at IOA if you want to be among the first on or do VB or USF on those days. As with Disney RD is your friend;)By RD I mean at the front of the line to get in;)
We are rope drop people. The kids will be so excited that we may be an hour ahead of schedule. I will have to study maps and watch videos. I think we will be more focused on sight seeing as opposed to rides.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom