The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

21stamps

Oh my gosh. I was just tagged in the team photo.

I’ve put on over 20lbs this year. Heaviest I’ve ever been in my life. This photo is more eye opening than any before... time to get this under control ASAP. Wow. Enough is enough. I am going to make time to work out.
My kid’s sports are making me fat!😡

638A4336-FD0B-4343-A708-DF2D959B950F.jpeg

MySmallWorldof4

Quick service at UNI STINKS!!!!! except for the 2 Potter locations and Thunder Falls Terrace. The good news is Mythos and Lombardi's sit downs in the parks aren't much more expensive than qs and both have gf/vegan options:hungry::joyfull: In Citywalk we did Margaritaville with the burping volcano and Antojitos with table side guacamole and we were happy with both. Both had gf/vegan options plural:hungry::inlove:. There's a pizza place in Citywalk, a sandwich place and BK. Portofino has a deli/pizza place. Cabana Bay has a diner and Royal Pacific has an Asian inspired place that has a few gf/vegan options. The guys went to NBC one day for some type of sandwiches:rolleyes: You can check touring plans for current menus and prices. In general food at sit downs is CHEAPER than Disney, qs runs about the same. DO NOT and I mean DO NOT even think about the dining plan at UNI. For Disney I say run the numbers but just and you have to carry separate tickets to use it. @MySmallWorldof4 and @Songbird76 my UNI part of the TR starts on page 22 https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/i-took-one-for-the-team.917693/page-22
Do you need reservations for Mythos? I looked at the menu for The Leaky Cauldron and the 3 Broomsticks, but I don’t see any vegan or veggie options, aside from soup and salad. That was based on Touring Plan’s menus from Sep. 2017. Do you think they have changed?

MySmallWorldof4

I’ve put on over 20lbs this year. Heaviest I’ve ever been in my life. This photo is more eye opening than any before... time to get this under control ASAP. Wow. Enough is enough. I am going to make time to work out.

View attachment 339020
Umm, you don’t look fat.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member

View attachment 339020

I think you look fine, but I can understand how you feel. I am not where I want to be weight-wise either, I need to get motivated!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Do you need reservations for Mythos? I looked at the menu for The Leaky Cauldron and the 3 Broomsticks, but I don’t see any vegan or veggie options, aside from soup and salad. That was based on Touring Plan’s menus from Sep. 2017. Do you think they have changed?
Need maybe, want YES if you want to eat at noonish;). Don't expect a menu change at any Potter location as everything has to be approved by JK Rowling. So it was salad for me when I ate there. Pumpkin juice is vegan butterbeer is not, both gf

MySmallWorldof4

Need maybe, want YES if you want to eat at noonish;). Don't expect a menu change at any Potter location as everything has to be approved by JK Rowling. So it was salad for me when I ate there. Pumpkin juice is vegan butterbeer is not, both gf
Then I take it that she is not much into veggies. I would have thought that they could have had a vegetarian cottage pie at least, or a veggie pastie.
Oh, what does pumpkin juice taste like?

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
The room at The Flamingo had a tv in the mirror, which was cool for about 10 seconds. I think I would have liked it more, if there was a tub to soak in. But, we stayed in a new Holiday Inn Express in Lake Havasu, and I was very excited to have a little metal cover over the peep hole for the door. It would just swing to the side, if you needed to look through it.
We’ve stayed in Flamingo Crossing Twice this year. No TV in mirrors. Guessing you were in the other tower than we were. We did have a deep bathtub though in our tower.

Last edited:

donaldtoo

21stamps

We’re Roman Catholic and belong to a Roman Catholic Church.. However, our parish church is very new and very modern.. pretty, but modern minimalist circular style.

We were in another part of town tonight, attended mass at a church that was built in the 1800s. We stayed afterwards to take photos.
Absolutely Grogeous!

7D895EB7-2A42-47C5-BFA6-81DA20BB2AAC.jpeg6C1601EA-D629-4740-A825-038FEF193E12.jpegB3E5D520-FBFF-4CEB-922E-3A2766F5AB87.jpegEE1A1B39-8DA2-4BD2-951B-94BB7A0BE6EA.jpegF24AFBC3-785E-4FD6-B0D9-2CC957BCA4A9.jpegE7762FDF-A69D-4957-9D5C-C7C1B52F203C.jpegC8B5034E-CFE1-422C-852A-A59589C50DC1.jpeg431D5D90-17D5-40A9-AC56-992928718509.jpeg9A8119D6-8683-4DBA-BA2E-00C07D18AC5F.jpeg

Attachments

• D74F1AB9-A912-4B13-BEC4-36AB6F1664D4.jpeg
    D74F1AB9-A912-4B13-BEC4-36AB6F1664D4.jpeg
    77 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

21stamps

Umm, you don’t look fat.
I was thinking the same thing...
I think you look fine, but I can understand how you feel. I am not where I want to be weight-wise either, I need to get motivated!
What they said

I’m know that I’m not obese.., but I am fat for me. Honestly I weigh the same as I did when I was 8 months pregnant. I’ve never been this out of shape in my life.. I fluctuate 5-8lbs up and down, often.. but 20 in just over a year is definitely a first (outside of pregnancy). It’s my fault.. I’ve pretty much stopped working out and running altogether.. there’s never time. I need to make time.. I refuse to give in to this. That pic is a definite wake up call.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom