*CONFIRMED* Cranium Command & Body Wars Current State

Do You Think Cranium Command Was Bulldozed?

• Yes!

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • No!

Votes: 51 70.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ExtinctJenn

That video was epic!!!
Alas, no amount of "epic" makes up for the fact that it was also incredibly illegal and dangerous. Other YouTube creators have been trespassed for doing less so, epic or not, he no doubt knew the risks. That said, to answer the other comments, his videos were not removed from YouTube as a result. I'm also not sure that he was arrested as, one would assume, that would put him in a position to be risking quite a lot in continuing his explorations (Disney or otherwise).

No he def uploaded a new one after
You are correct, he uploaded another Disney property video after Disney Quest. That was in September. He has uploaded other "exploration" videos since, but of non-Disney locations.

Prince Thomas

Alas, no amount of "epic" makes up for the fact that it was also incredibly illegal and dangerous. Other YouTube creators have been trespassed for doing less so, epic or not, he no doubt knew the risks. That said, to answer the other comments, his videos were not removed from YouTube as a result. I'm also not sure that he was arrested as, one would assume, that would put him in a position to be risking quite a lot in continuing his explorations (Disney or otherwise).

You are correct, he uploaded another Disney property video after Disney Quest. That was in September. He has uploaded other "exploration" videos since, but of non-Disney locations.
I really do love his videos tho

DreamfinderGuy

What did he post after Disney Quest? I've been monitoring the channel and all I remember was like some Wonders stuff that was a reupload. He was arrested after Disney Quest because his mugshot was leaked after he did that

DreamfinderGuy

Someone on Twitter is saying the Cranium Command AA's have been removed and sent to archives. Any truth to that? Maybe @marni1971
That would be me, I run that Wonders fan account (actually, it's a joint account, but the other person doesn't actually do anything on it anymore) and I actually specified that I have no way of knowing for sure. I got a tip from an inside source that I trust, and just wanted to share the news. Do I believe they're gone now? Yes. Do I have any proof or firsthand knowledge? No.

TwilightZone

That would be me, I run that Wonders fan account (actually, it's a joint account, but the other person doesn't actually do anything on it anymore) and I actually specified that I have no way of knowing for sure. I got a tip from an inside source that I trust, and just wanted to share the news. Do I believe they're gone now? Yes. Do I have any proof or firsthand knowledge? No.
RIP Buzzy. Hopefully he doesn't go to trashland.

TwilightZone

Don't worry friends, Buzzy is marked with a "Do not destroy tag". This means when the time comes, he will be sent to the Walt Disney Archives because he is considered to have historical importance. As of 7/24/18, Buzzy still stands inside the dark empty room.
And as for Body Wars, the area where the vehicles were has been converted into a warehouse. Nothing has really changed. Photos as of 7/24/18.
Where do you get this stuff? This is so interesting.

DreamfinderGuy

It's a shame to see the control tower like that, I just got a diagram of it today, and to compare it to what exists today, ouch
Screenshot (49).png

Wdwsince86

Never2old did you take pics or look inside the probe windows? Just curious why you took pics of the window door but didn’t lift to look inside. Cool pics either way. Also, where is that control panel with the missing monitors located? Never seen those in previous abandoned body wars pics/videos. Thanks.

DreamfinderGuy

Where is that control panel with the missing monitors located? Never seen those in previous abandoned body wars pics/videos. Thanks.
That's in the Body Wars control tower. Nobody really goes back there since it's kinda hidden. It sits right behind the fork at Load, and you enter it at the door right next to Probe 2.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom