News Epcot Forever to debut as interim show before full Reflections of Earth replacement

jrhwdw

Well, there's always the possibility that Epcot Forever proves very popular, and/or the new show runs into major technical hurdles, and they decide to keep Epcot Forever.... Right? Right?
It would be nice if they could convert Epcot Forever to the new system and keep it around for Oct 1st's and add a tag for Epcot's 40th.

I will say that with the new system, the July 4th/NYE tags should be sometinhg to see in a couple of years! Speaking of tags, Will Epcot be able to keep WW III next fall of will they need to do something different?

Cmdr_Crimson

BOB: Guys we have been using Illuminations for several years and now it is time to replace it with with something else...

TDO: Awww geeze you mean we have to do something? Oh, fine.... Hey someone get that mix we use for Anniversaries and use it as filler..
tenor.gif

Kman101

It's a temporary showcase of old Epcot. It's Project Spark, what @marni1971 was more interested in.

I thought this forum would be happy to hear old Epcot music played and showcased on a large scale throughout world showcase.

We are, lol. We're just discussing both in different threads I guess so there's overlap. And I think it's fan service. I'll take it. It's already trending on "the Twitter" apparently. And many already want it to stay compared to the IP fest coming after it. Should be fun to see how this one plays out.

Tavernacle12

So, just so I’m clear, we’re losing a fireworks spectacular retelling the history of life on Earth so we can have a water show that includes whatever Disney songs happen to be set in other countries?

If not for Star Wars Land this would have killed any desire I have to go back to the parks, and it certainly doesn’t make me want to go back anytime soon after RoE is dead. The interim show seems nice but why would I give Disney money to see it?

jrhwdw

So, just so I’m clear, we’re losing a fireworks spectacular retelling the history of life on Earth so we can have a water show that includes whatever Disney songs happen to be set in other countries?

If not for Star Wars Land this would have killed any desire I have to go back to the parks, and it certainly doesn’t make me want to go back anytime soon after RoE is dead. The interim show seems nice but why would I give Disney money to see it?
We're losing ROE for Epcot Forever, First.

jrhwdw

I’m excited about this so long as it’s not the previously seen anniversary tags. It’s a shame this isn’t the replacement, but oh well
I agree. This should be longer than DVC Moonlight Magic at Epcot which are the 25th, 30th, and 35th, tags. They're nice but really short since there is no ROE before it.

Cmdr_Crimson

Soooo....Does anyone notice that the silhouettes of Miguel, Young Hercules & Moana are in this......
780w-463h_111718_bob-chapek-parks-announcements-from-destination-d-8.jpg

This doesn't sound very EPCOT-ish to me......If you wanted to this right...You could have Dreamfinder & Figment be the hosts and play New Horizons, Veggie Fruit Fruit, Canada, Golden Dream, It's fun to Be free, Energy.....Timeless song for THIS Park.....I'm not to fond having to hear Remember Me, Go The Distance and How Far I'll go....In a Place that it wasn't meant for....

Oh and if you don't think it's who it is in the middle...
B6X5axrIIAAWyTj.png

LSLS

I really like the idea of using epcot music, hate that they are admitting this I'd just going to be a straight ip park by 2020. Wonder if they will change the country names too.

Jon81uk

Soooo....Does anyone notice that the silhouettes of Miguel, Young Hercules & Moana are in this......
780w-463h_111718_bob-chapek-parks-announcements-from-destination-d-8.jpg

This doesn't sound very EPCOT-ish to me......If you wanted to this right...You could have Dreamfinder & Figment be the hosts and play New Horizons, Veggie Fruit Fruit, Canada, Golden Dream, It's fun to Be free, Energy.....Timeless song for THIS Park.....I'm not to fond having to hear Remember Me, Go The Distance and How Far I'll go....In a Place that it wasn't meant for....

Oh and if you don't think it's who it is in the middle...
B6X5axrIIAAWyTj.png
That’s artwork for the 2020 show of Disney songs from around the world.
So Hercules is Greece, Moana Hawaii etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom