News New movie coming Epcot's Canada Pavilion

BoardwalkGlenn

Where was this announced? Only in person? Because it's not on the DP blog yet

I saw someone (thanks LostBros!) share a picture on Instagram from the D23 event with the announcement, but you’re right, I didn’t see it on the DPB yet.

DB8AB683-0B63-46CD-882C-A713D105DD29.jpeg

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No

Cmdr_Crimson

Awww.....I find the 07 one entertaining........However, the "Soarin" line is a bit outdated from the name change...But, everyone still calls it Soarin.....And I will miss hearing Corey Burton say at the beginning of the film "Fine! I'll just go the France Pavillion's Film where they appreaciate and invisible Narrator!" And with the way things are going with World Fantasyland Showcase I won't be surprised if Rutt & Tuke are your hosts...
CA51D689E2D332AEC7639444EA17D7FCE0D7F5EC

GlacierGlacier

Say.....Wasn't there talks to make China's a Seamless Screen which was also announced during D23Expo? Shame nothing was brought up about that...Perhaps it will also happen here..
Apparently the camera rig for China's show is built and production is going to happen this year. I'd assume they'd use the same seamless tech for Canada. @marni1971 had talked previously about the delays of the China film.

Kman101

I do wonder how much more these will be shortened when they are updated to accommodate the modern guest's gnat-like attention span.

Oh, good point I wasn't even thinking about. I mean, guests couldn't even sit through the full Country Bears anymore, so ... I'm actually kind of surprised they haven't abandoned all the movie attractions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom