Holidays at Disney's Hollywood Studios 2018

rocketraccoon

Why can't they use a darker dye in the Echo Lake water to hide the infrastructure?
I'm not immensely familiar with how pond dyes work, but chances are a darker color would just mean using more of the same dye, which could potentially cause issues with animals. It's safe when used as directed, but I'm not sure about going over that. Might be an issue with whatever irrigation system they have in there as well, dunno.

Could also just be cost savings.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

I'm usually the anti-nostalgiac, but the Echo Lake decorations stir a nostalgic... what do you call them?? Oh, yes, feeling. They're the kind of Christmas decorations from my childhood, which, though was in the 60s and 70s, the decorations we had were purchased in the 50s and put away every year and brought back out for decades following.

Now all DHS needs is an aluminum silver tinsel tree with a spotlight on it with a four color wheel rotating in front of it.

1541533291573.png

jt04

I'm usually the anti-nostalgiac, but the Echo Lake decorations stir a nostalgic... what do you call them?? Oh, yes, feeling. They're the kind of Christmas decorations from my childhood, which, though was in the 60s and 70s, the decorations we had were purchased in the 50s and put away every year and brought back out for decades following.

Now all DHS needs is an aluminum silver tinsel tree with a spotlight on it with a four color wheel rotating in front of it.

View attachment 324810

Primetime Cafe for the win.

jrhwdw

As we knew, there is no high level fireworks in JBJB. Well done Disney, absolute travesty. Why is it always one step forward and 500 steps back?

No BAM! from high pyro but there is some high pyro. I will say that so far they brought the low pyro!

Jwhee

Here's a video of Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Showing the pyro situation

Also, Sunset Seasons Greetings with the new lasers

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom