Question: Current status of Coronado Springs Resort in room toiletries...

Club34

Original Poster
I have an upcoming trip and with the rooms now refurbished, what exactly is the toiletry situation in the regular rooms? Is the wall mount for everything? Are there bottles or samples for some items? If anyone has been in there recently, could you please provide a 'conditions on the ground' report...

Thanks in advance, Disney addicts...

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
We were there 23 Sep. Toiletries were wall mount. Personally, I found that I needed to use quite a bit of the body wash to get any sudsing.

Club34

Original Poster
We were there 23 Sep. Toiletries were wall mount. Personally, I found that I needed to use quite a bit of the body wash to get any sudsing.

Thank you for the report. Were all the toiletries wall mount- body wash and shampoo? And do you know if it is still H20 product? I have a trip in 90 days and I forgot they were making this change and just wondering if I should pack anything in that category. Although truth be told, I have probably 100's of dollars worth of that product which I liberated from all my previous trips. :cool:

DisneyGigi

We got bumped to a Jr. suite, in September and it had body wash, shampoo, conditioner wall mount H20 Sea Salt. Did not use it. We also had soaps, in both bathrooms, large 2 oz lotion, aloe cooling gel, and shower cap, and little sets with files, q tips etc.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I’d still rather have the bar soap in the shower. It seems like I need a mound of gel just to lather up an arm.
They do still leave the bar soap it is the small facial one though.

Yeah, we went through the bath gel quickly. And it's not even about lathering, you just don't 'feel' the soap unless you use a lot of it.

On your first day, call for extra bars of soap.

meekoman

When staying at POP last June, the pump for the body wash was bad and it took way more effort to get the soap out than it should have. I asked to have it replaced but they didn't.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom