Holidays at Disney's Hollywood Studios 2018

mf1972

didn’t surprise me that much. i think it’s pretty much what the charge for the dessert party at MK. anyone know where the reserved section is for this & if it’s worth it?

CJR

On a day dominated by talking about ticket prices, this was a refreshing. Look forward to seeing the decorations! Any special holiday magic is always welcome, IMHO, even if it's as simple as changing the music and lighting.

discos

If the Toy Story Christmas overlay is anything like the Cars Land overlay then I'm really looking forward to it!

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I need to go watch the video on my phone (work blocks YouTube) over lunch.

But looking at the pic posted on the main page... (Resists urge to post joke about mistletoe and belt buckles...) :cautious:

Notes from Neverland

Too early to judge if it's a nice overlay. The Christmas lights are apart of the land, so while they're nice and great at night, it's not really fair to lump them in with this. I'll reserve judgement until we see more than a few additions to costumes.

Kman101

Too early to judge if it's a nice overlay. The Christmas lights are apart of the land, so while they're nice and great at night, it's not really fair to lump them in with this. I'll reserve judgement until we see more than a few additions to costumes.

Sounds like just what it says it will be. Oversized popcorn and cranberry garland, costumes for the characters and music on the saucers, plus a sound effect on the coaster. I wouldn't set expectations high, they've told us what to expect really. I'm sure it'll be a nice compliment. So basically I agree, I'm reserving judgement until we see more. They've done a decent job at the Studios so I think it'll probably be nice and compliment the land and the season.

WDW Guru

It's too bad they still don't have any Halloween overlay for TSMM. I'm hopeful we'll see a Christmas overlay for it this year but I know I shouldn't get my hopes up. Seems to be the perfect time due to the relaunch for the ride on both coasts with TSL and Pixar Pier.

Kman101

It's too bad they still don't have any Halloween overlay for TSMM. I'm hopeful we'll see a Christmas overlay for it this year but I know I shouldn't get my hopes up. Seems to be the perfect time due to the relaunch for the ride on both coasts with TSL and Pixar Pier.

Well when the attraction gets a line regardless, why bother switching it out for holiday versions?

But I agree, it seems so simple and easy. I guess if the day ever comes where people get tired of Mania they could do it to garner new interest but people love their wii dark ride :)

Kman101

Not sure if it’s been said but the Christmas decorations have already gone up on Sunset.

Happy Halloween everyone! ;)

It's a shame they don't try to do more at Halloween for DHS, honestly. Why can't they market their villains better? I know they got all panicky during their villains events but maybe if it was, you know, planned better ... and actually capped ...

But they do a nice job with Christmas decorating.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom