What's the ONE THING (or more than one thing) you've never done at WDW

gustaftp

Toy Story Midway Mania

And each time I go, the line doesn't seem worth it. I don't find myself that attracted to a ride that's all about screenzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, so unless the wait is under 20 minutes it is on the bottom of my list of things to see at DHS. One day... maybe...

caseybrn

It'd be a long list...but right off the bat I'm not big on waterparks so I've never been to either Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon - did go to River country when I was little

polynesiangirl

Victoria and Albert's is one on my "someday" list. The Behind the Seeds tour is something I only just got around to doing (which I loved!)

Other than that, off the top of my head, I haven't been to one of the mini-golf courses. And I've never been on Mission: Space. I've also stayed at the Poly many times and never made it to the luau show. I don't think I've ever done the Riverboat, but I might have in the late 80s or early 90s.

There's a bunch of hotels I've never stayed at: one or two of the All Stars, Pop, AoA, French Quarter, Coronado, WL, maybe one or two others I'm forgetting. I only just stayed at GF (for a single night) a handful of months ago.

LUVofDIS

Sum of All Thrills

I loved this attraction, of course I worked as an engineer for a robotics company for awhile, so I had to ride it. I don't know why, I just felt I needed to type it, ohh forget it.

We just got back and completed five things we had never done. There are still many more things to do, at least that we want to do.

Magic Kingdom:
Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire Stage Show
Swiss Family Treehouse
Tom Sawyer Island

EPCOT:
Behind the Seeds Tour
The American Adventure Tour?

Hollywood Studios:
Frozen Sing-Along

Animal Kingdom:
Kali River Rapids
The New Up
Tricera Top Spin ( I now, I just want to do it)

There are many Resorts we still need to visit and stay at.

That should do it for now

MomofPrincessGrace

Here's what I have come up with, not including restaurants or things at resorts.

MK:
Enchanted Tales with Belle
Frontierland Shooting Arcade
Hall of Presidents
Tomorrowland Speedway
Tiki Room

Epcot:
Pixar Short Films
Mission Space
None of the country films except for Canada, pretty boring way to spend park time TBH (my opinion)

DHS:
Toy Story Land
Frozen Show

AK:
Dinosaur (it has literally been down or being refurbed every trip)
Expedition Everest (little was wasnt tall enough to ride it last trip, but she will be next year)
TriceraTop Spin
Primeval Whirl
Pandora

We HAVE done a tour before (it was a family scavenger hunt tour through MK).

Something I really want to do is get one of those adorable painted umbrellas. I always pass by and say that I will go back and never make it back :confused:

LittleBuford

Toy Story Midway Mania

And each time I go, the line doesn't seem worth it. I don't find myself that attracted to a ride that's all about screenzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, so unless the wait is under 20 minutes it is on the bottom of my list of things to see at DHS. One day... maybe...

Don’t let the screens put you off! There’s a reason this ride is so popular; give it a try!

SSH

I did the Keys to the Kingdom Tour and it was amazing. I can’t recommend it highly enough.

DH loves the parks, but really isn't a big fan of behind the scenes tours - he'd def do it for me, but I'm actually thinking about trying it solo while we're in town for something else next year. Has anyone done this tour on their own? Wondering if there was any awkwardness in a group of families/couples - especially during lunchtime?

LittleBuford

DH loves the parks, but really isn't a big fan of behind the scenes tours - he'd def do it for me, but I'm actually thinking about trying it solo while we're in town for something else next year. Has anyone done this tour on their own? Wondering if there was any awkwardness in a group of families/couples - especially during lunchtime?

I say make him do it. I dragged my partner along, and he loved it despite not being a Disney fanatic like me. If he really won’t join you, go alone. Yes, most people are in couples and groups, but I’m sure it won’t feel awkward for long, and it really is worth it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom