What's the ONE THING (or more than one thing) you've never done at WDW

Disnee4Me

Original Poster
17 trips from 1981 to 2015 --- never went to Tom Sawyer Island, Pleasure Island at night or played mini-golf! Regret that we didn't go to Pleasure Island. But may go to TSI and play mini golf next time.

GlassHalfFull

37 trips from Ohio in my 33 years.. and never done the Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue.. that changes on our trip in November! Then our New Years Trip in December will be the first time I see a Candlelight Processional since Pat Morita did it when I was 11 or 12.. so I don't remember it enough to say I did it!

Goofyernmost

There are only a few things that I haven't done at least once, things like Dumbo, the Magic Carpets, The Movie in China and a few others. Everything that I have listed as well as whatever others have been missed by decision and not just because it was an accident or time constraint.

SteveAZee

Dozens of trips since 1973... things not done:
- Swan Boats
- Any of the mini-golf places
- Visited the Animal Kingdom Lodge, Wilderness Lodge, and neither Swan nor Dolphin.
- Been to most of the establishments on the boardwalk.
- Magic Carpet ride (I think this will remain on the list)
- Rafiki's Planet Watch

JoeT63

Country Bear Jamboree
Dumbo
Magic Carpets
Much of DinoLand

All fixable, and I'm fixin' to fix 'em!!

TwilightZone

Surely you can handle the green version! :)

As for me, there are many, many things on my to-do list, most of them in Animal Kingdom. The problem is that I don't feel comfortable in zoos and so avoid the park altogether.
Ah but animal kingdom is nahtazu!
Sorry had to
Anyways, from what I know of it, animal kingdom is more free than the typical zoo, but feel free to correct me people who are well versed in it!
And as always, you do you.

LittleBuford

Ah but animal kingdom is nahtazu!
Sorry had to
Anyways, from what I know of it, animal kingdom is more free than the typical zoo, but feel free to correct me people who are well versed in it!
And as always, you do you.

No doubt the animals have it much better there than in traditional zoos, but it still upsets me to see them in captivity. If it’s possible to head straight to the non-wildlife attractions without encountering any captive animals, I may try that next time I’m at WDW. I’ve yet to experience Everest or Pandora.

MickeyLuv'r

mini golf, Blizzard Beach, most of the tours, the Sprit of Aloha Luau, V&A's, and a couple other of the long-standing dining locations.

We haven't yet tried all of the new places in Disney Springs.

Last edited:

SSH

Lifelong Floridian - 40+ years - trip count probably in triple digits. Never did any of the disney tours in any park. Thought about it, but never pulled the trigger. May shoot for a behind-the-scenes MK tour or AK tour next year.

danheaton

I somehow never made it Sum of All Thrills before it closed and Disney Quest despite having tickets that included it. This is the saddest one of all, though. I've never been to Blizzard Beach! Once my girls get a bit older, I'll check off that one. I went to Typhoon Lagoon a lot as a kid.

geekza

Never got to ride the Riverboat and, thanks to the current rehab, probably won't ever get to. I've never gone to Tom Sawyer's Island. Never been on Rock 'n' Roller Coaster and now I can't. Never been on Test Track, but plan to this time. I've never seen the France movie or the China movie, but, again, plan to this time.

JohnD

Except when I was a kid and my parents took me when it was cheap, stayed in a Deluxe. (CR and Poly weren't coded that way then).

ADR at Victoria and Alberts

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom