Rumor Philharmagic update still coming?

KBLovedDisney

It’s still happening! Philharmagic will be receiving new scenes before 2021. Moana, Frozen and Tangeled. While details are limited. It’s on track to coming sometime 2019-2020.
I could see a Moana movie moment as Donald looks at Hei Hei wearing the sorcerer hat in complete confusion. Then when Donald goes to take off the hat, Hei Hei starts screaming.

geekza

It’s still happening! Philharmagic will be receiving new scenes before 2021. Moana, Frozen and Tangeled. While details are limited. It’s on track to coming sometime 2019-2020.
Can I ask where you got this info? Only because you seem very certain, but didn't mention any source. We have heard for some time that updates were in the planning stage, but nothing definitive regarding a timeframe or details.

geekza

Yes it effing can, stop making excuses. There is no reason this couldn't have been done years ago. But please continue the down right idiotic defending of Disney the fools on this forum have going on lately. Hope you don't die from that pixie dust over dose
There's a difference between producing a South Park episode and generating a new show film that will be expected to run for several years. While it certainly wouldn't take years, it's reasonable to imagine it taking the better part of a year for the storyboarding, voice recording, design, animation, scoring, and in-theater effects creation and synchronization.

Timothy_Q

Yes it effing can, stop making excuses. There is no reason this couldn't have been done years ago. But please continue the down right idiotic defending of Disney the fools on this forum have going on lately. Hope you don't die from that pixie dust over dose
Ok settle down buddy.

I didn't say it shouldn't have happened years ago.
I said it can't be done in a few weeks.

Read before you start spewing those wonderful words

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
The fact remains it shouldn't take until 2021
No, but this isn't an update that would generate much buzz by itself. So using it to help make the 50th even more special makes sense. Especially when 2019 already has big additions incoming. why sandwich this in between star wars hype and 50th hype when it could be a part of the 50th hype adding to it.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Any word as to which scenes/songs are being cut?

I never thought the Lion King animation style matched the feel of the rest of the scenes; although I like the song.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom