PizzeRizzo Closing or Receiving Menu Changes?

MuteSuperstar

No one can convince me that they can't significantly upgrade the quality of QS burgers and pizza, at the very least. I don't mind the newish flatbread pizza like at Pinocchio Village Haus, but the standard QS personal pizzas are a joke (as are the burgers).

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
We’ve eaten here three or four times over our past two trips. It’s actually our standard go-to for lunch at DHS. (Before 4:00, of course; which I agree is insane!)

Zero complaints from me. The food is hot and tasty, the staff is very friendly, service is quick, and there is an abundance of seating. Seriously, my only complaint - it’s freezing in there!

Gitson Shiggles

There was me, that is Mickey, and my three droogs
No one can convince me that they can't significantly upgrade the quality of QS burgers and pizza, at the very least. I don't mind the newish flatbread pizza like at Pinocchio Village Haus, but the standard QS personal pizzas are a joke (as are the burgers).

I think QS burgers are already served at TS, Sci-Fi specifically. Can’t trust TDO to have a true burger restaurant in parks with that type of charade.

disneygeek90

If it is closing for a revamp, bring it on. But if it is being closed to save some bucks then boo!
They just had a revamp from the Pizza Planet... I would think it's unlikely they would already be renovating something else.

I think the food is terrible. One of the QS locations on Sunset is a much better option for me.

Gitson Shiggles

There was me, that is Mickey, and my three droogs
Wow, really?! I haven't been since 2014 but I always thought Sci Fi had the best TS burger in any of the parks.

It’s just my opinion. I was probably there last in 2015, so things may have changed. I like other menu items a lot, but the burger I found to be a preformed patty one would find at a chain restaurant that doesn’t know burgers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom