News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

smile

The Ellen AA was a true work of Art.

Art is a great guy, but not very talented.

that snake, on the other hand..... :eek:!
folks talk of ip all the time but that was one crap overlay, too

the fact it hobbled along for as long as it did is both miraculous and hilarious...
yet, at the end, i still felt the now ever-increasingly rare 'wow of ambition' in that dusty, rotting, curtains don't close, dino won't stop sneezing corpse of an attraction.

smile

I loved when Twisted Colossus opened a few years ago at Magic Mtn - it's basically my favorite coaster now at that park. This Steel Vengeance is about 75-80ft taller, 15 MPH faster and a steeper 1st drop by 10 degrees though! Looks awesome!

and a few other things, too!
... but, i really wanted to take this time to give you a +1 bonus point for avatar combo - GOOD FORM, SIR!

Princess Leia

Does is the Guardians of the Galaxy roller coaster building has the roof of the building of the Guardians of the Galaxy and where is the cars of the Guardians of the Galaxy roller coaster?:confused:
They probably won’t bring the cars into the coaster until track work is done (or nearly done), and the coaster will be enclosed; it appears that a roof is now being built for the coaster room.

JEANYLASER

Sorry Mister Penguin I meant to say is where the trains for the Guardians of the Galaxy and building of the back of the Universe of the Energy have finished the roof the new building in the back of the Universe of the energy.

Disneyhead'71

Sorry Mister Penguin I meant to say is where the trains for the Guardians of the Galaxy and building of the back of the Universe of the Energy have finished the roof the new building in the back of the Universe of the energy.
Much better.

giphy.gif

trainplane3

Steel Vengeance, that opened this summer at Cedar Point, is now the undisputed king of crazy coasters..

T-minus a month and a half till I ride that thing. I've been looking forward to that overhaul for so long. Though the new cell phone policy is complete crap.
I watched the construction work on this last year (or when they were deconstructing Mean Streak to turn it into this ride), and if my friends and I go in a couple weeks, you can bet that I will NOT be riding this. Absolutely not. Nope.
At the very least get a ride in on Maverick! Or even more at the very least, Magnum.

IMDREW

I can't get my head around the thing that it's a family coaster without loops and no (big) drops, and it still needs such a HUGE and high building? Why make it soo enormous when the stuff happening inside it can be achieved with a much smaller size?

Princess Leia

T-minus a month and a half till I ride that thing. I've been looking forward to that overhaul for so long. Though the new cell phone policy is complete crap.

At the very least get a ride in on Maverick! Or even more at the very least, Magnum.
Last year when we went, I also chickened out of Maverick (after we waited in line for about 90 minutes). Iron Dragon & Mine Train, sure. Maverick, heck no.

Princess Leia

Hi Jeany, the trains probably won’t be arriving for quite some time (probably not until the track is added). As for U of E, I don’t think we’ve seen any major work for connecting the two buildings yet.

IMDREW

Are they gonna have a problem with the actors for this ride? I know they planned to shoot footage for the ride while filming GOTG Vol3, but I guess they're gonna delay that movie, so how will WDI handle this?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I can't get my head around the thing that it's a family coaster without loops and no (big) drops, and it still needs such a HUGE and high building? Why make it soo enormous when the stuff happening inside it can be achieved with a much smaller size?

They said it'll be one of the longest indoor coasters, so, they still need to switchback track a lot. And with cars that can be turned at the imagineer's will, there may be big set pieces or separate 'rooms' for projections. But, that's all conjecture on my part.

IMDREW

They said it'll be one of the longest indoor coasters, so, they still need to switchback track a lot. And with cars that can be turned at the imagineer's will, there may be big set pieces or separate 'rooms' for projections. But, that's all conjecture on my part.
Sure, but I thought it was confirmed there would practically be no sets to see in that building at all?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom