News Artist Point to become Storybook Dining character experience

flyerjab

Original Poster
My better half told me that she saw a rumor hinting that Artist Point is closing. After a refurbishment period, it is reopening as a character meal location. Is there any truth to this one? I haven’t seen it discussed here so I usually take these with a grain of salt until one of our insiders confirms it.

Biff215

My better half told me that she saw a rumor hinting that Artist Point is closing. After a refurbishment period, it is reopening as a character meal location. Is there any truth to this one? I haven’t seen it discussed here so I usually take these with a grain of salt until one of our insiders confirms it.
Saw this mentioned someplace else recently. Apparently you can’t make a reservation later this year leading to speculation it will be renovated like some of the other signature restaurants. Character dining is rumored, but I’d guess they’d keep that to breakfast while still offering a signature dinner. We’ll probably hear more from Disney soon.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Normally I would say NOOOOOOO!!!!! But after my last meal there. Bring it on. The food and the presentation was beyond boring and tasteless. Which is sad since it has always been one of my favorites. I hate it when they get new Chefs that change things for the worst.

Normally i’d agree with you...however artist’s point still has some different options at least available.

Have you seen some of the menus theses last few years? Repetitive and bland doesn’t begin to cover it.

Biff215

Maybe this was a possible DVC addition that was held off and now they’ve decided it’s needed. Certainly makes some sense to add a character option at WL, especially as AP sits vacant every morning. Just hoping the resort doesn’t lose a signature dinner option, even if it can use some upgrades itself.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom