One Sentence Competition - Season 4 Episode 3

spacemt354

Chili's
Animal's Animal Kingdom Rock Fest
View attachment 294971

This little red animal is taking over Dinoland U.S.A for this Animal Kingdom festival; Animal's Animal Kingdom Rock Fest will be held every August 1 through August 30, and will slowly infuse the Muppets in an easy way, taking over Dinoland.

The whole land, excluding Dinosaur and its surroundings, will be turned into a rock concert, complete with a makeshift stage with a single drum set on it; every hour, you'll be able to see Animal and his band perform, along with real cast members who dance with the audience!

Triceratop Spin and Primeval Whirl will also join in on the fun; Triceratop Spin will begin to play rock music from Animal, and Primeval Whirl will be dressed up with torn fabrics and graffiti of Animal, along with a voice-over of Animal with the safety spiel, and along the ride; there will also be shops set up where you can buy all things Animal, and all things other Muppets.

Bonus:
Replacing Shrek 4-D is a calmer version of Hollywood Rip Ride Rocket; this 4-D version of the coaster gives almost the same experience, only it's in 4-D!
I like how you went with a more moderate inclusion of the Muppets to integrate it in a less expensive and jarring fashion. Do very much like it being in Dinoland as well, as that's already a bit cartoony in its design, and Chester/Hester provides a perfect Muppet overlay opportunity.

Bonus: +1 Though I question why this would happen - and how it would be tamer, 4-D would mean you would feel the wind and other sensations that make the attraction high octane.

DisneyFan18

Original Poster
Challenge 4 - Kermit's Swamp Fever
KermitMuppetsRainbowConnection.jpg

The Pizzafari and Nomad Lounge complex are reimagined as the show building for Kermit's Swamp Fever, an indoor musical dark ride, set within Kermit's home of Paradise Swamp (which just so happens to be in Florida), where it is the annual Frog Festival and Bug Fry. Kermit invited his Muppet pals to come and celebrate the fun with his many, many, many relatives, who are literally bouncing off the walls with excitement. As expected, the Muppets try to add their own ideas of entertainment to the proceedings, causing great chaos around the swamp, until Kermit calms everything down with a classic banjo rendition of "Rainbow Connection", in which the entire swamp comes to life to join in.

Bonus - Shrek 4D would be replaced by "Avatar: Sky Bison Adventure", set in the world of Avatar: The Last Airbender, where guests board a Sky Bison-pulled carriage, and go on a simulated, high-flying trip around an air temple.

Although this sounds like more of a DHS ride than a AK ride, still it manages to perfectly fit within the park, as it represents more animals within the park that are usually underrepresented, a Frog might not be as interesting to some as a Lion, but it is still an integral part of the Animal Kingdom (pun intended), and should be treated as such, and this, for me, establishes that point, and having music would make it feel like a classic DL attraction, plus it wouldn't be a Muppet Ride, without some chaos, so it definitely sounds incredibly fun and entertaining.

Bonus: I love Avatar: The Last Airbender, so I'll just clap for this brilliant idea! +1

spacemt354

Chili's
Kermit and Friends - LIVE!View attachment 295335
Replacing It's Tough To Be a Bug is Kermit and Friends - LIVE!, a stage show that also uses the current screen and 3D glasses.

Kermit and Ms. Piggy are taking a safari vacation together, and you are special guests going with them; you'll explore parts of Asia atop a magic carpet, Africa atop an African Elephant, Pandora on top of a banshee, and the past with the help of Beaker's time machine and a dinosaur.

The seats will also be interactive, moving around and curling as if you were actually aboard the items; the show is going to take about 19 minutes, and any guest at Animal Kingdom is welcome.

Bonus:
Shrek 4-D is no more, so Seasame Street is coming to out-do SeaWorld's Sesame Street; join Elmo, Big Bird, and all your favorites in Elmo's Super Adventure, in 4-D!​
Do appreciate how this becomes an overview of the park in a sense, but in the same vein I do prefer the entomology on display in it's tough to be a bug, tying in with the greater DAK thematic elements.

Bonus: +1 Though how is this possible to have Sesame Street in Universal?

DisneyFan18

Original Poster
Animal's Animal Kingdom Rock Fest
View attachment 294971

This little red animal is taking over Dinoland U.S.A for this Animal Kingdom festival; Animal's Animal Kingdom Rock Fest will be held every August 1 through August 30, and will slowly infuse the Muppets in an easy way, taking over Dinoland.

The whole land, excluding Dinosaur and its surroundings, will be turned into a rock concert, complete with a makeshift stage with a single drum set on it; every hour, you'll be able to see Animal and his band perform, along with real cast members who dance with the audience!

Triceratop Spin and Primeval Whirl will also join in on the fun; Triceratop Spin will begin to play rock music from Animal, and Primeval Whirl will be dressed up with torn fabrics and graffiti of Animal, along with a voice-over of Animal with the safety spiel, and along the ride; there will also be shops set up where you can buy all things Animal, and all things other Muppets.

Bonus:
Replacing Shrek 4-D is a calmer version of Hollywood Rip Ride Rocket; this 4-D version of the coaster gives almost the same experience, only it's in 4-D!
I like the idea of this being slowly developed, which would probably be the best way to add something into a park, I like the idea of the show, as it sounds fun, and I'm sure kids would love it, I'm not sure if it would work as becoming a full time overlay of Dinorama, I could see it as a seasonal offering, and I'm sure that Muppets guests would like it, Animal is probably one of my favorite Muppets! :D

Bonus: Sound like a fun addition! +1

DisneyFan18

Original Poster
Kermit and Friends - LIVE!View attachment 295335
Replacing It's Tough To Be a Bug is Kermit and Friends - LIVE!, a stage show that also uses the current screen and 3D glasses.

Kermit and Ms. Piggy are taking a safari vacation together, and you are special guests going with them; you'll explore parts of Asia atop a magic carpet, Africa atop an African Elephant, Pandora on top of a banshee, and the past with the help of Beaker's time machine and a dinosaur.

The seats will also be interactive, moving around and curling as if you were actually aboard the items; the show is going to take about 19 minutes, and any guest at Animal Kingdom is welcome.

Bonus:
Shrek 4-D is no more, so Seasame Street is coming to out-do SeaWorld's Sesame Street; join Elmo, Big Bird, and all your favorites in Elmo's Super Adventure, in 4-D!​
I like the idea of replacing Bugs with this attraction, as it sounds very Muppety and very Fun, while I do think that representing Bugs within the park is important, I feel like this would open the opportunity to create a Kid Friendly Land dedicated to Bugs could be developed, that integrates the IP, and teaches kids about the little ones we tend to underappreciate. And I think that having the Muppets live their AK adventure is original, and definitely a fun experience, that would probably have long lines. Overall, I think it is a fun adventure that complements the park, and would be a better fit than the current Dinorama, and a better IP approach, than the Up show...

Bonus: Elmo's Sounds Fun, sounds like a good approach that will definitely please families, and this would become Muppets3D in a way, smart move! +1

spacemt354

Chili's

Challenge 4:
Muppet Safari Mayhem
rQOGJgUV6fwajpNmhD5-HP4e2nFic5khOdr7HkBcDvZyw7RfojM2nm-BpOFgni9K8vTmpD2jBLrep2G074TgQ2AZuGkaIyOfUBJgWmbYYjPwXj7vxysKxkQ9yJrFR4qU9sDrUmkS

Opening in the Asia section of Disney’s Animal Kingdom, a new dark ride using the Roger Rabbit style ride system will open, bringing Asian animals and culture to the park in a way never before seen.

Board your safari vehicle with a different Muppet as your drive, what could possibly go wrong, as you travel through the continent of Asia going past different real Asian animals such as moneys, pandas, and camels.

After seeing the culture of the Chinese and their pandas, you end up locked in a cave getting caught in a feud between the water gods and the fire gods, similar to Hong Kong Disneyland’s unique Jungle Cruise finale.

Bonus: Journey with Donkey as he goes through through the DreamWorks vault as he tries to find Puss In Boots, going through movies like Trolls, Madagascar, Turbo, and more.
I like the addition of another dark ride in DAK - that being said with Asia overloaded with big attractions such as Everest, Rivers of Light, Kali, etc I think Muppets could be better situated elsewhere to balance the lands so to speak. That being said - I do like how you gathered the cultural impacts of the animals withing the attraction.

Bonus: +1

spacemt354

Chili's
Carousel of Frogress

Cloning Magic Kingdom's Carousel of Progress set-up, the Muppets take on the role of naturalists explaining many fun facts about animals both common, such as a pig and frog, and uncommon -- such as honey badger and wolverine -- leading to all sorts of jokes, such as Sam trying to explain why they can't say 'wolverine' in a Disney park.

A small mishap in the first theater ends the demonstration and animal lesson as the audience is sent to the next theater with a different set of Muppets and animals while singing a very catchy tune.

But, the demonstration in the next and each subsequent theater eventually gets disrupted as the animals and Muppets of the previous theater break in trying to coral their runaway charges.
I like using the theater system of CoP, however the name unless it's a nickname is a bit too spoofy though for my tastes. The eventual mishaps and Muppet antics that we come to expect were great to include. I also think think would be a great way to evolve the edutainment side of DAK. However where is this theater being placed? There was no specified location, my guess for a good fit would be somewhere near Rafiki's Planet Watch to add an additional attraction back there or on Discovery Island, but either way it's a neat concept.

Bonus: +1 for anything Animaniacs

spacemt354

Chili's
Harry Potter and the Clutches of Evil
frtwem4xjbpl1rde8kwh.jpg

Replacing Fear Factor is an all new interactive drop tower ride as an expansion to Diagon Alley. You walk down into the sewers of the city and you stumble upon a strange cart, you step into the cart, and then an animatronic of the evil Lord Voldemort steps out of the shadows, he lunges his wand forward and you soar into the sky and quickly fall back down, the more the guests scream, the quicker the cart flies and drops. This continues until Harry Potter rushes in to battle Voldemort and save the guests.

Bonus: Coming soon to Galaxy's Edge is Porg Spin, your average teacup ride, but with an animatronic Porg in the middle, spinning around and making his iconic noise.
Yellow text is a bit hard to read though I do like the idea of trying to color coat to the theme of what you're doing. A Harry Potter drop tower would be neat, I do wonder why we are in the sewers of London though? Instead of using the first sentence to just repeat the prompt of replacing Fear Factor, I would use that in the future to explain a bit of the backstory - the why, how, what you're doing and it might help make the attraction flow better with the existing area.

Bonus: +1 for Porgs.

spacemt354

Chili's
Fantastic Beasts

This new show will have Newt going through another adventure to find beasts that had scattered all around Diagon Alley. This show will be filled with many exciting special effects giving the illusion of beasts running and magic duels. After the show is done, guests can interact with animatronic versions of a few of the beasts and meet the characters.
BONUS: In Rebel Mission, guests play the role of the bad guy as they chase Rebels through space and even try to shoot them in this exciting indoor rollercoaster.
Good thought trying to synchronize this new set of Potter move universe films with an attraction of its own. I do think this would be better suited in the New York area, but since the prompt required it to take the place of Fear Factor, you did well with what was provided to try and make it cohesive with the land.

Bonus: +1 but GE takes place during the resistance not OT Rebels.

spacemt354

Chili's
Challenge 5 - The Ministry of Magic: Department of Mysteries
635801326426809532603236127_VeilRoom.imgopt1000x70.jpg

Replacing Fear Factor Live is the Ministry of Magic subland, set within London's Whitehall district, with a few iconic landmarks replicated. Venturing into the grand foyer of the Ministry, guests travel down an elevator (using the same techniques as in the Haunted Mansion) until they enter the Department of Mysteries, an LMV dark ride with various paths to take on the tour of the top secret department. However, Death Enters invade to harness the Department's secrets, leading to a dangerous but magical escapade throughout the various rooms of the Department, including the Brain Room, Hall of Prophecies, and the Chambers of Death, Space, Time, and maybe even a glimpse into the forbidden Chamber of Love.

Bonus - A new addition to Galaxy's Edge in Hollywood Studios would be a shooter, "Battle Droid Factory Frenzy", set in an abandoned pre-Imperial battle droid factory, where the robots might be a little bit more active than Rebels care for, and it is your job to "clean house".
Love this idea of the Department of Mysteries as an extension of London. Very nice. I would have actually preferred this type of attraction over Gringotts, something that would really spark the imagination as the film only covered a portion of the depth of the DoM. Nice work!

Bonus: +1 but like before I believe this is taking place during the sequel trilogy so battle droids might not exist.

spacemt354

Chili's
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child: The Musical
View attachment 295338

Replacing Fear Factor Live! is a new enclosed showbuilding that houses a scaled down version of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child: The Musical.

The story begins 19 years after the previous events of Harry Potter, and follows the story of Harry now working at the Ministry of Magic while his son, Albus Severus, is about to attend Hogwarts; also returning is Hermoine and Ron, as well as there children.

This musical is an expansion to the current Harry Potter area, and takes about an hour to present; there will be stalls for food and some merchandise; this is somewhat alike to Fantasia, BUT it's enclosed and uses much more lasers, water, fire, etc.

Bonus:
The third attraction for Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge is a highly-themed "wild mouse" coaster, which will be properly named Han Solo's Wild Ride, and will use the events from Solo: A Star Wars Story.​
A relatively inexpesive way to replace a show with a show - neat idea! While Cursed Child wasn't as well recieved as some of the other Potter entries, I do think this would be a nice addition and wouldn't cost as much as a major E-Ticket or something that HP already has plenty of.

Bonus: +1 though with the Millennium Falcon attraction I can't imagine Han's Wild Ride being anything other than in the Millennium Falcon which might make it a bit redundant in the park.

DisneyFan18

Original Poster

Challenge 4:
Muppet Safari Mayhem
rQOGJgUV6fwajpNmhD5-HP4e2nFic5khOdr7HkBcDvZyw7RfojM2nm-BpOFgni9K8vTmpD2jBLrep2G074TgQ2AZuGkaIyOfUBJgWmbYYjPwXj7vxysKxkQ9yJrFR4qU9sDrUmkS

Opening in the Asia section of Disney’s Animal Kingdom, a new dark ride using the Roger Rabbit style ride system will open, bringing Asian animals and culture to the park in a way never before seen.

Board your safari vehicle with a different Muppet as your drive, what could possibly go wrong, as you travel through the continent of Asia going past different real Asian animals such as moneys, pandas, and camels.

After seeing the culture of the Chinese and their pandas, you end up locked in a cave getting caught in a feud between the water gods and the fire gods, similar to Hong Kong Disneyland’s unique Jungle Cruise finale.

Bonus: Journey with Donkey as he goes through through the DreamWorks vault as he tries to find Puss In Boots, going through movies like Trolls, Madagascar, Turbo, and more.

This sounds like a really interesting concept, and my love for pandas makes me like it even more, so I might be a little biased based on that, but I really liked it! I also like how the Muppets are your drivers, that sounds really fun, and I really liked that idea, as it sounds like a very unique idea, and having different drives adds rerideability, if each rider offers a unique experience. However, I feel like the Muppets are more of a second thought within the attraction, but the epic God finale definitely has me hooked! Great Work!

Bonus: Dreamworks deserved more than Illumination, so it's good in my book. +1

DisneyFan18

Original Poster
Carousel of Frogress

Cloning Magic Kingdom's Carousel of Progress set-up, the Muppets take on the role of naturalists explaining many fun facts about animals both common, such as a pig and frog, and uncommon -- such as honey badger and wolverine -- leading to all sorts of jokes, such as Sam trying to explain why they can't say 'wolverine' in a Disney park.

A small mishap in the first theater ends the demonstration and animal lesson as the audience is sent to the next theater with a different set of Muppets and animals while singing a very catchy tune.

But, the demonstration in the next and each subsequent theater eventually gets disrupted as the animals and Muppets of the previous theater break in trying to coral their runaway charges.

Anamaniacs: Wrong Studio

Thanks to their Amblin connection and a Warner Brothers desire to promote their reboot, the intrepid trio of mayhem pop into the Universal Studios and run amok encountering and shaking up all the usual Universal characters' line-up including the Grinch, Mr. Peabody, Trolls, Boss Baby, Kung Fu Panda, etc...

This was probably one of my favorite proposals for this challenge, as with it I wanted it to be an interesting prompt that is related to the current Disney Managment of IP everywhere, while exploting the Muppet IP to create something that actually fits in Animal Kingdom, while creating quite a unique experience that will surely be accepted overtime for the park. I also enjoyed the chaotic element for the show, it would be entertaining, and educate at the same time. I really enjoyed it!

Bonus: Using the Animaniacs is a brilliant idea! +1

DisneyFan18

Original Poster
Harry Potter and the Clutches of Evil
frtwem4xjbpl1rde8kwh.jpg

Replacing Fear Factor is an all new interactive drop tower ride as an expansion to Diagon Alley. You walk down into the sewers of the city and you stumble upon a strange cart, you step into the cart, and then an animatronic of the evil Lord Voldemort steps out of the shadows, he lunges his wand forward and you soar into the sky and quickly fall back down, the more the guests scream, the quicker the cart flies and drops. This continues until Harry Potter rushes in to battle Voldemort and save the guests.

Bonus: Coming soon to Galaxy's Edge is Porg Spin, your average teacup ride, but with an animatronic Porg in the middle, spinning around and making his iconic noise.

I really like a Drop Tower in Universal, it definitely fits, and facing Lord Voldemort would definitely be appreciated, I feel like he is deeply underrepresented in Theme Parks, and he's literally the reason why Harry Potter is relevant within his world, without a Voldemort he wouldn't be the Boy who Lived! However, my one problem, is that I feel like the story could have taken place in a better location than in the sewers, like the Ministry of Magic, in the magic elevators, and have Voldemort be out there looking for something, but I do appreciate that it is an original setting that makes it overall a more original attraction. Nevertheless the interactivity of the attraction, by making screams affect the way the ride develops is great, I'm sure it would be highly appreciated by Thrill Seekers.

Bonus: Porgs, who doesn't love them, definitely a good call on this. +1

spacemt354

Chili's
Challenge 5:
Fleeing Azkaban
3RhvMMC6d-QRZ9RY02V4GQmIpY_g64EyrXpQt4mL_V83q47jTXoWMyVNY4TiBehEMzOTy00upolYW8cEkOW0jXVP-S6Kzf4bqwWfUeYfeTHAABzfnExp2mfIvek21_DAgcY6uRJA

Replacing Fear Factor: Live in 2025 at Universal Studios Florida an entirely new indoor roller coaster experience will open, themed to you escaping the prison Azkaban.

As you take a London Wizard Tour, which is a tour like Ghost Tours but with wizards, you get caught by the London police and are thrown into the prison Azkaban with an entire set of new characters never before seen in any Harry Potter book or movie.

Using the 4D Free Spin coaster idea with an entirely new track, you get to escape the prison Azkaban, and fly back to the street in London, passing by a mix of screens and practical effects telling you this original story with original characters based on the wizarding world.

Bonus: A permanent Hyperspace Mountain will open in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge at Disney's Hollywood Studios, in 2024, with the same storyline but with additional projections and practical effects/sets that are original to this Hyperspace Mountain.
Azkaban would be a nice addition to the lineup of HP attractions - really like the idea, though I wish it was more of a family option than a roller coaster, given the coaster entry in Hogmeade. However as a coaster fanatic myself - this would definitely be something up my alley (diagon alley - pardon the pun)

Bonus: +1

DisneyFan18

Original Poster
Fantastic Beasts

This new show will have Newt going through another adventure to find beasts that had scattered all around Diagon Alley. This show will be filled with many exciting special effects giving the illusion of beasts running and magic duels. After the show is done, guests can interact with animatronic versions of a few of the beasts and meet the characters.
BONUS: In Rebel Mission, guests play the role of the bad guy as they chase Rebels through space and even try to shoot them in this exciting indoor rollercoaster.

I think that including FB is a genius move, and making it a show set around the magical creatures, however, my favorite part is that guests will be able to interact with the creature afterwards, I can assure you, that guests would love it, I know I would, as the show sounds highly entertaining, from illusions to magic duels, and being immersed into the world by actually living a Harry Potter experience with Newt and the Fantastic Beasts, is without a doubt something that would have high demand.

Bonus: I love the idea of a rebel coaster, they are amazing, and a SW Coaster is the perfect treatment for the IP. +1

DisneyFan18

Original Poster
Challenge 5 - The Ministry of Magic: Department of Mysteries
635801326426809532603236127_VeilRoom.imgopt1000x70.jpg

Replacing Fear Factor Live is the Ministry of Magic subland, set within London's Whitehall district, with a few iconic landmarks replicated. Venturing into the grand foyer of the Ministry, guests travel down an elevator (using the same techniques as in the Haunted Mansion) until they enter the Department of Mysteries, an LMV dark ride with various paths to take on the tour of the top secret department. However, Death Enters invade to harness the Department's secrets, leading to a dangerous but magical escapade throughout the various rooms of the Department, including the Brain Room, Hall of Prophecies, and the Chambers of Death, Space, Time, and maybe even a glimpse into the forbidden Chamber of Love.

Bonus - A new addition to Galaxy's Edge in Hollywood Studios would be a shooter, "Battle Droid Factory Frenzy", set in an abandoned pre-Imperial battle droid factory, where the robots might be a little bit more active than Rebels care for, and it is your job to "clean house".

This sounds like a perfect Harry Potter ride! The Ministry of Magic is a perfect set, and including Death Enters ;) sounds like a great idea, they might be some of the best disposable villains out there, and it is thrilling, and takes you into the World of Harry Potter, as I'm sure many fans would love to be able to see the Ministry of Magic, and the secrets it hides, it would be great! Honestly, this could become the best HP attraction there is, hopefully they do something like this with the rumored MoM attraction.

Bonus: A Star Wars Shooting Gallery Ride is a really good idea, and I love the setting of a Droid Factory. +1

DisneyFan18

Original Poster
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child: The Musical
View attachment 295338

Replacing Fear Factor Live! is a new enclosed showbuilding that houses a scaled down version of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child: The Musical.

The story begins 19 years after the previous events of Harry Potter, and follows the story of Harry now working at the Ministry of Magic while his son, Albus Severus, is about to attend Hogwarts; also returning is Hermoine and Ron, as well as there children.

This musical is an expansion to the current Harry Potter area, and takes about an hour to present; there will be stalls for food and some merchandise; this is somewhat alike to Fantasia, BUT it's enclosed and uses much more lasers, water, fire, etc.

Bonus:
The third attraction for Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge is a highly-themed "wild mouse" coaster, which will be properly named Han Solo's Wild Ride, and will use the events from Solo: A Star Wars Story.​

This to me is a great idea, as I really like the characters of Scorpius and Albus, and as a Slytherin, I appreciate having main heroes that belong to my house, yes I'm a Harry Potter fan, if you didn't guessed by now, so this definitely is a nice addition for the park, although I think that the Cursed Child has some flaws, maybe the readaptation of the Musical could fix some of them!

Bonus: Han Solo deserved more than he gets, the same goes for Luke and Leia, that might be my only grudge against Disney's approach to recent SW movies. +1

spacemt354

Chili's
Harry Potter and the Magic of the Real World
Replacing Fear Factor LIVE! is an expansion to the current Harry Potter Land, a new building that houses a dark ride where you and Harry Potter are venturing London invisibly, while also playing small, subtle pranks. This fun ride uses both projections and animatronics, and takes place mostly in the dark. This light-hearted dark ride can be enjoyed by any person, with no height restrictions.

Bonus:
The next ride for SW:GE is a classic Dumbo-type ride, where you fly on the Death Star, and will somehow tie in with the story and market of the land. (I honestly had a real hard time with this, and it’s just a bonus)
I like the general concept though I wish there was a bit more attachment to the Harry Potter narrative. It isn't like Harry or anyone other than Fred/George to just run around pulling pranks all over London with invisibility. If the attraction tied in with the Fred/George joke shop in Diagon Alley and they were the main characters of the adventure, I think this might have more feasibility.

Bonus: +1 for the effort.

spacemt354

Chili's
Carousel of Frogress

Anamaniacs: Wrong Studio

Thanks to their Amblin connection and a Warner Brothers desire to promote their reboot, the intrepid trio of mayhem pop into the Universal Studios and run amok encountering and shaking up all the usual Universal characters' line-up including the Grinch, Mr. Peabody, Trolls, Boss Baby, Kung Fu Panda, etc...
Very unique concept - adding more towards the World Showcase vibe in USO. World Cup and that type of style is something that really isn't seen in any of the HP worlds, so this would definitely be something different, and add some greenery to a park that's mostly city streets and a lake, and also add capacity without a major E-ticket draw, a nice job!

Bonus: +1 sounds fun!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom