A0243200-EEDC-4A6A-8927-54CF473ED7E2.jpeg
648847B5-84C9-466D-B4A4-14D96AA52B1B.jpeg

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Interesting. I have a pretty complete picture of WDW in my head....a mental map if you will. Plus, I have lots of insider connections. Putting two and two together, along with the series of images above, it looks like some construction is going on in EPCOT. You’re welcome.

Is it inside the Imagination pavilion to give Figment a *good* ride?

Movielover

Seems unusual however, this is not the way they built either RNRC or Tron in Shanghai.

Nothing out of the ordinary, no one but insiders really know why they do things certain ways. It could be anything from the building needing elements in place before track construction or simple the contractor's preference. not really sure why there is confusion here, end the end there will be a building and inside that building will be a roller coaster. They both have to be built.

rle4lunch

Maybe they're just getting it constructed enough to add the roof in order for the tech inside the building to be weather protected as they build?

The side walls could be left open with just plastic barriers for ease of track install
I dunno.

Pixieish

Maybe the track construction company wants the walls and roof up, so they can work in air conditioned comfort...
My husband does floors for a living and by far his biggest complaint is that people shut off their AC when they know workers are coming...apparently that's a "thing". (Dumb if you ask me - it costs far more to re-cool than it does to maintain temps with doors being opened a few times.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom