Dlp Fan Daze

douglasrickard

Despite not getting into Heroes and Villains... I had one of the best weekends of my life so far!

Douglas Rickard and Daisy Duck do a selfie.jpg

StarGirl

Despite not getting into Heroes and Villains... I had one of the best weekends of my life so far!

We queued for almost 3 hrs for the second slot for Heroes and Villains and were part of the last group they let in. It was good but TBH most of them were from films I wasn't that into. And the group's of characters swapped over peridoically. Having being taunted by Robin Hood music whilst in the queue, alas he wasn't in there when we went through. So don't be too disappointed about missing out!

We thought it was an excellent night for the shows alone and the characters and final parade were just icing on the cake.

We'll definitely be going back if they do it again next year!

douglasrickard

We queued for almost 3 hrs for the second slot for Heroes and Villains and were part of the last group they let in. It was good but TBH most of them were from films I wasn't that into. And the group's of characters swapped over peridoically. Having being taunted by Robin Hood music whilst in the queue, alas he wasn't in there when we went through. So don't be too disappointed about missing out!

We thought it was an excellent night for the shows alone and the characters and final parade were just icing on the cake.

We'll definitely be going back if they do it again next year!

Oh my gosh, Prince John would have been the one I wanted to meet most who was there! Yeah the parade was similar to the 25th so amazing to get such a good spot, and the Max Live exceeded my expectations to be fair and cheered us up after we'd complained in Guest Relations!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom