Fast Pass availability June 8th -15th

You still can, just have to be a resort guest and obviously rope drop an hour earlier.

Yeah, that’s why my sentence finished with “...unless you're staying on-site.” If you’re not a resort guest it’s super unlikely you’ll be able to get FP+ for Flight of Passage, especially for parties larger than 1, because you can only make your reservations 30 days in advance. For those folks (non-resort guests) the best option to ride FoP is usually to rope drop. I’m just saying that this option is pretty much obsolete now because all resort guests will be flooding Pandora during EMH this summer now that it’s extended to basically every day. So when non resort guests can eventually enter by 9 the FoP queue will already be packed by those EMH guests waiting to ride FoP or even waiting to ride it a second time.

For non resort guests I’ve been reading that your best bet—now that you can’t rope drop (like I said, “near impossible”)—would be to just try and get in line at the end of the night before park closing.

nickys

Premium Member
Yeah, that’s why my sentence finished with “...unless you're staying on-site.” If you’re not a resort guest it’s super unlikely you’ll be able to get FP+ for Flight of Passage, especially for parties larger than 1, because you can only make your reservations 30 days in advance. For those folks (non-resort guests) the best option to ride FoP is usually to rope drop. I’m just saying that this option is pretty much obsolete now because all resort guests will be flooding Pandora during EMH this summer now that it’s extended to basically every day. So when non resort guests can eventually enter by 9 the FoP queue will already be packed by those EMH guests waiting to ride FoP or even waiting to ride it a second time.

For non resort guests I’ve been reading that your best bet—now that you can’t rope drop (like I said, “near impossible”)—would be to just try and get in line at the end of the night before park closing.

Unless the park hours are extended, in which case it is possible to get those FPs. As happened recently for AK in June. I know of a lot of people who got FPs for FoP in early June in the last few days. It's still worth checking every day, people change plans all the time.

Unless the park hours are extended... As happened recently for AK in June.
I know for Magic Kingdom some days got extended hours in June but I didnt see AK get extended hours. Did you mean AK got EMH? Maybe I’m missing something.

In any case I’ll keep checking back for FoP fastpasses but so far I’ve refreshed quite a bit each day and haven’t seen any availability for June 10, 11, or 12 yet (we’ll be at Disney from the 10th-15th). Maybe the problem is our party size (6) is too large. I’ll keep checking for the FP though. And if we can’t get any we’ll just try to ride the end of the night since we’re staying off-site (no EMH).

nickys

Premium Member
I know for Magic Kingdom some days got extended hours in June but I didnt see AK get extended hours. Did you mean AK got EMH? Maybe I’m missing something.

In any case I’ll keep checking back for FoP fastpasses but so far I’ve refreshed quite a bit each day and haven’t seen any availability for June 10, 11, or 12 yet (we’ll be at Disney from the 10th-15th). Maybe the problem is our party size (6) is too large. I’ll keep checking for the FP though. And if we can’t get any we’ll just try to ride the end of the night since we’re staying off-site (no EMH).

Not EMH. It already has those! Evening hours were pushed back for virtually the whole of June. Only half an hour or so but it meant a while load of FPs became available.

Not EMH. It already has those! Evening hours were pushed back for virtually the whole of June. Only half an hour or so but it meant a while load of FPs became available.
I see. Didn’t know they got a little more time in the evening. Good to know. I’ll keep checking then. Thanks!

nickys

Premium Member
I see. Didn’t know they got a little more time in the evening. Good to know. I’ll keep checking then. Thanks!

If you have a subscription to Touring Plans, as well,as being able to create personalised plans, you can also set up your forthcoming trip on your dashboard. And whenever park hours are extended, you get an email alerting you to it. This includes any EMH plus normal park opening hours.

Usually around 1 to 3 days later, extra fastpasses are released for any extra normal park opening hours.

I keep getting them because I have a series of fake trips set up! Usually to check something out for people on the personalised plans, or whatever seemed to warrant creating yet another trip.

Anyone else have tons of issues trying to book fast passes today for June 14th? All issues now seem to be resolved but from about 7-7:20am EST (when fast passes became available for that day) the my Disney experience fastpass+ system was super buggy. It would say no fast passes available FOR ANY OF THE PARKS for that date. Then at one moment it temporarily changed ALL of my already booked fast passes from a party of 6 to a party of just 1 (me)...that really had me nervous! I'm glad it seems to be resolved but that made booking fast passes extra stressful today. Ah, this is vacationing :) Thankfully I only have 1 more day of needing to do this early morning fastness booking for the last day of our trip

Dsjewell

Anyone else have tons of issues trying to book fast passes today for June 14th? All issues now seem to be resolved but from about 7-7:20am EST (when fast passes became available for that day) the my Disney experience fastpass+ system was super buggy. It would say no fast passes available FOR ANY OF THE PARKS for that date. Then at one moment it temporarily changed ALL of my already booked fast passes from a party of 6 to a party of just 1 (me)...that really had me nervous! I'm glad it seems to be resolved but that made booking fast passes extra stressful today. Ah, this is vacationing :) Thankfully I only have 1 more day of needing to do this early morning fastness booking for the last day of our trip

I had to drop our day at HS on the 13th due to TSM closing and not much else to make a day pass worth it. We’re opting for Epcot instead. It’s just a three day trip. I was pleasantly surprised to get all the fastpasses we needed this late, but the really need to rethink the tier one FP’s. Why should you have to chose between the firework show and soarin or frozen? Btw Elon Musk has a falcon heavy launch scheduled for that week!

ljransom

I had to drop our day at HS on the 13th due to TSM closing and not much else to make a day pass worth it. We’re opting for Epcot instead. It’s just a three day trip. I was pleasantly surprised to get all the fastpasses we needed this late, but the really need to rethink the tier one FP’s. Why should you have to chose between the firework show and soarin or frozen? Btw Elon Musk has a falcon heavy launch scheduled for that week!

In my opinion i wouldn't even consider a fast pass for the fireworks, it just isn't needed. There's more than enough good places to watch it from that are not crowed.

Dsjewell

In my opinion i wouldn't even consider a fast pass for the fireworks, it just isn't needed. There's more than enough good places to watch it from that are not crowed.

That’s what I figured, it’s a drag not being able to get FP for test track and soarin. I opted for soarin but didn’t take into account that the later in the day, the more likely TT will be closed due to rain.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom