News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

Disneyfanman

Time Travel’s unlock is not the same as prior models with a completely free spin. Instead it is limited by the brake even when spinning.

The reviews that I have read online specifically said,that they experienced different spin rotations on different rides. So the spin action is, to some degree, random in nature. Watching it in action leads me to think that the speed of the spins is controlled. It does spin on the inclines and inversions.

ElBendro

I wonder if they will throw a little subtle scene that will reflect or hint at EPCOT in the next movie.

"Let's talk about this plan for EPCOT of yours. I think it's good, except, it sucks. So let me do the plan, and that way, it might be really good."

avengers-infinity-war.jpg

rle4lunch

I find FJ fine. In 2D.

I usually do too, but the last 2 times we were there it broke mid ride, so they cycled us through the ride again. We didn't get off the ride, just kept us on it for another pass thru.

I'm a pilot and never get motion sickness, but my head was jacked up after both experiences.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I usually do too, but the last 2 times we were there it broke mid ride, so they cycled us through the ride again. We didn't get off the ride, just kept us on it for another pass thru.

I'm a pilot and never get motion sickness, but my head was jacked up after both experiences.
Did the arms not revert to rest position? I guess not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom