Rumor New nighttime show at Epcot

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I doubt you'll find anyone in the know who would argue that HEA is cost cutting compared to Wishes...

I really liked the current version...I'm a sucker for rapunzel and Tarzan though...

But hypothetically...in say...2 years...could they go to version 2.0 and cut it way down leaving a mostly projection thing like at MGM?

...asking for a friend...I'm sure it's never happened in Disney history before.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Is this to be called Windows of the World?

1519850529569.png

EvilChameleon

All I ask is that the new show be consistent, night in and night out. Current show has shells launched from different barges every so often, globe sometimes doesn't open, Peace On Earth tag is different every night, etc.

jrhwdw

Not to mention the Once Upon a Time that also has way more Pyro than the previous Projection Shows.
Yes, it has more pyro than MM&Y/CTM, I don't know about way more.... It's still the same show it opened as right? With pyro for "Let The Storm Rage On!" and the final seconds. It hasn't improved lately, has it???

Was it already known that ROL's team was working on this? I can't remember. Since we all know what happened to ROL before it opened, should we be worried?

tjcouch

Seems to me the Showcase Lagoon would be a perfect place for a UAV-show. Home base for the UAVs could be backstage near the current service marina (where the current barges dock.) To satisfy the FAA requirement of "no flights over people" the canal and bridge could be restricted to guests to create a safe flight corridor for take-off, travel to the lagoon show area, and return path. (Sorry if this was already discussed in one of the 21 pages of posts . . . I can't keep up!)

Screen Shot 2018-03-01 at 12.27.03 AM.png

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Seems to me the Showcase Lagoon would be a perfect place for a UAV-show. Home base for the UAVs could be backstage near the current service marina (where the current barges dock.) To satisfy the FAA requirement of "no flights over people" the canal and bridge could be restricted to guests to create a safe flight corridor for take-off, travel to the lagoon show area, and return path. (Sorry if this was already discussed in one of the 21 pages of posts . . . I can't keep up!)

View attachment 267447

I don't know if WDW can get permission to fly show drones over guests. The drones may have to go out on a barge and take off from there.

Disone

I'm sticking to the fact that it's basically the same thing I saw in 1986, when I was 10, lol! Same premise. I know the ball changed and they added a couple pew pew lasers and a better speaker system, but they haven't kept with the times like the rest of the nighttime shows at wdw. It didn't bore me 20 years ago, but it sure does now.
1986 huh? Wow. Nothing could be further from the truth. The show from 1986 and the show that's currently playing are very very different shows. To call them basically the same completely discredits you on this topic.

JEANYLASER

What is the name for the new nighttime entertainment going to be and who going to be a new sponsor for the new nighttime entertainment in Epcot!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom