Fast pass+ after three choices

Cliff B

Original Poster
Hi,

Apparently once you have picked your three FastPass tickets you can’t choose anymore until all three have been used?

Is this correct? As I wanted to book one of the last shows in the day, but that means I cannot pick any more fastPasses throughout the rest of the day

Have I understood this correctly?

Many thanks

Cliff

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Yes, the FP+ system won't let you get more FP+ until you've used the three you booked in advance. If you want to FP+ an evening show, you're locking yourself out of additional FP+ for that day.

I don't know whether there's much, if any, availability for show FP+ day of.

mattdenine

Keep in mind that as soon as you scan your Magic Band for the last FP you can book the next one. I have often done this while in the FP line of our third attraction.
Yeah thats a great tip you see so many people trying to walk and select a FP once they get off the ride.

correcaminos

That's what I was referring too.
Yes, but was just saying you don't even have to wait to get off the ride. I prefer not walking around and playing on my cell phone but at least in line my family can gently guide me as we get through it. Just saying a way to do it without blocking those around you or stopping and annoying others :)

I actually look at our next FP to see if I can alter things after I go on the first ride too. As soon as that is tapped I look to see if our next can be moved earlier. Easy way to get 4 or 5 FP in quickly before lunch even.

Formica

Yes, the FP+ system won't let you get more FP+ until you've used the three you booked in advance. If you want to FP+ an evening show, you're locking yourself out of additional FP+ for that day.

I don't know whether there's much, if any, availability for show FP+ day of.
Keep in mind that as soon as you scan your Magic Band for the last FP you can book the next one. I have often done this while in the FP line of our third attraction.
Can the fourth ride be one you have already ridden?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom