Voodoo Donut Coming to CityWalk Spring 2018

Figment82

I’d rather it be Donut King, but I’ve never had a Voodoo Donut, so I’ll give it a try. I’m not really a fan of crazy toppings on my doughnuts - some of their choices kinda gross me out. I’d prefer a simple vanilla frosting with rainbow sprinkles any day!

OG Runner

Okay, just make sure to save up. When is the last time you purchased an $18 doughnut? How about an $18 shake to wash it down with?
Don't forget the automatic 22% gratuity charge by Universal.

JoeCamel

Okay, just make sure to save up. When is the last time you purchased an $18 doughnut? How about an $18 shake to wash it down with?
As he stands in front of a plastic castle with a crane sticking out of it.
22% automatic gratuity? Sure you are not at 'OHana?

Last edited:

Disneyhead'71

Original Poster
Here is the menu for Voodoo Donuts at CityWalk Hollywood. Most of the donuts are $2 or less.

17270214_1313046958788892_776372875_n.jpg

OG Runner

Honestly, that is great news! A friend of mine just got back and told me that was the pricing, including the gratuity.
He must have been pulling my leg. (Unless he was eating a dozen doughnuts):D

lebeau

If there is a wait around the block as apparently happens in Portland, I won't be in line. But I'm sure no matter how popular the place may be, there will be down times when you can walk in and grab a fancy donut. I'm going to have to try some of these for myself. "Over-rated" or not, they sure look good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom