So is anyone not going anymore? (I'm still a fan. lol)

JohnD

I have a tentative trip planned for May. Probably going back for the holidays in late November/early December.

peterwendy

Still going but skipping out on Hollywood Studios for the time being and trying to go when the crowds are on the lower side .... well what qualifies for low crowds lately lol

Sans Souci

My husband lost interest when they introduced FP+ and my 16 year old son is just not into WDW anymore. We used to go a few times a year, staying at either Boardwalk or Beach Club, but our last couple of "big" vacations have been elsewhere. I, however, have an AP and I go with friends. I don't have a trip planned yet, but I will probably go at least once or twice before it expires. I am not sure I am renewing. I haven't brought myself to check out the renewal cost since they increased the ticket prices. LOL

graphite1326

I am still thinking about it. We used to go every year or every other year. After our last visit, with all the construction, we decided to skip a trip and go when things were more complete. However, we find we don't miss it as much as we thought.

Maybe a good offer like free meals or decent hotel discount might do it. We will see. If we go it will be in the fall.

SeaCastle

If you and your family still enjoy heading to WDW, can afford it, and don't have a huge yearning to visit other places then there is no reason to not go. It doesn't make sense to me why these would all be true for a visitor who refuses visiting just to make some kind of point. If someone is visiting WDW presumably it's for vacation- after visiting the parks over two decades I guess I don't see the point now of avoiding the parks to make a performative statement about how visiting isn't worth it, particularly when I and the people I visit with really enjoy it!

It would be the same situation with any repeat vacation spot, like a family summer house, cruise, etc. For many of us, time and money are limited. It would be similarly nonsensical to continue visiting WDW (or anywhere really) because of some sense of obligation or brand loyalty if it's breaking the bank or if you want to visit new places.

Po'Rich

I plan to go in May 2019 (we do a WDW trip every other year). I still love going and would rather be there than just about any place else. Also, I come to these boards not to complain, but mostly to try to gain information about changes that may be happening (the insiders on this board are really good).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom