News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

FigmentForver96

This has nothing to do with Epcot. Bob is a member of the Open Dress Shirt and Slacks Club and they're just having a club outing at the parks for fun. There are two new members pledging. You can tell because of the muted, nearly invisible patterns on their shirts. Once full-fledged members, they'll be allowed to wear a solid shirt in a shade of blue of their choice. They let the woman wear pink because boys wear blue and girls wear pink.
On Wednesday's they wear pink

trainplane3

This has nothing to do with Epcot. Bob is a member of the Open Dress Shirt and Slacks Club and they're just having a club outing at the parks for fun. There are two new members pledging. You can tell because of the muted, nearly invisible patterns on their shirts. Once full-fledged members, they'll be allowed to wear a solid shirt in a shade of blue of their choice. They let the woman wear pink because boys wear blue and girls wear pink.
...there was a lot of thought put into that.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Good...I really like it the way it is. I hope they clean the fish tanks, but otherwise, I never want that ride to change more than it already has. Just keep it moving the way it is and I will be a very happy guest.
It needs one. Not IP overlay, but a refurb.

Currently animation is being restored slowly as a locally sourced project.

trainplane3

Not recently.
That's especially sad when you see the various Imagineers on Twitter show so much love for Figment and the classic Epcot attractions. I only hope the saner head prevail and do something that will blow my mind like the original ride. Without sticking another Pixar movie into the park.

I know it's social media, but it definitely says something about where some of the Imagineers sit in regards to Epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom