The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

Happy Birthday @Cesar R M

B6HBT6vIIAALk0_.jpg:large
Thank you! :>

Songbird76

I was meeting a friend around 5pm so had time to visit the Science Museum after I had picked up my passport.
They have an interesting space exhibit.
This planet kept changing while a recording gives you facts. This is Mercury, the smallest planet and closest to the sun, it orbits the sun in 88 days. The planet also changed into the sun, Mars, a moon of Jupiter, Earth and very distant planet that just had a number.
View attachment 262819

A great display of replica space crafts and gear. Among other things it explained how astronauts go to the toilet and sleep.
View attachment 262816

On the top floor of the museum is an exhibit on the history of flight. There was a replica of the first ever hot air balloon, they used hay to make it fly, and several other aircrafts. Lighting was poor so I couldn't get very good pictures.
View attachment 262817
View attachment 262818
Is that Nemo? We've taken the kids there a few times....always interesting. My husband loves the Rube Goldberg machine.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Good. Because a group of them ran towards TT, 25 minutes before park closing, so why they were running was beyond me, then didn't even run for the line. They ran for a wall and had to run back to the standby entrance. They then jumped several ropes, cutting us in line and leaving their chaperone behind in line. Then they were obnoxious while waiting in line.

I'm fairly certain I never behaved that badly as a teen...
Sympathy like. BTW I'm certain neither you nor my boys have even come close to doing such............. family friendly sight.

Figgy1

Premium Member
We have 2 more days of snow, by dawn they say round #2 and then a chunk of Sunday round #3.

Said about 10 inches, my Tushie. I shoveled 5 inches last night before I went to sleep, 12 inches around noon today and another 3 inches mid afternoon. I don't really understand how they measure but at our curb the plow has a pile up to my shoulders, I can just barely see over it. When it melts someday there is going to be a floody floody.
Sympathy like Stay safe my friend!!!!!!!!! Sending warm hugs, wine and more ammo

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom