Rumor Brazil is the frontrunner for a new World Showcase Pavilion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Leia

@marni1971 @Magic Feather If you’re allowed to discuss, do you know what plot the second country (possibly Spain) would go on? If it’s small enough, it could probably go in front of Ratatouille, but I kind of hope that the other side of Germany will finally get developed.

21stamps

At the very least if a ride is not on the table, it would be nice if they could move the soon to be displaced AAs from Grand Fiesta and have some sort of a show in Brazil featuring the Three Caballeros.

Morocco is my favorite pavilion and doesn’t have a ride.. I’m good either way on whatever Disney decides to do on that front.
What about entertainment? Will they have a band or street performing group?

If there’s not a Samba band.. I’ll be furious. :)

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
@marni1971 @Magic Feather If you’re allowed to discuss, do you know what plot the second country (possibly Spain) would go on? If it’s small enough, it could probably go in front of Ratatouille, but I kind of hope that the other side of Germany will finally get developed.
No details, and definitely not any confirmation, but I’d hedge a bet for Japan/Morocco.

SorcererMC

Is there no way to incorporate food and shopping into a ride???
"We're excited to bring this new multi-purpose experience to our guests. Guests will now be able to preview our state-of-the-art merchandise from the comfort of their omnimover seats. A buffet full of taste adventures and gastronomic delights awaits in this innovative attraction.*"

*FP+ and ADR recommended.

21stamps

I spent 6 hours in WS last week without stepping foot on one ride. Thoroughly enjoyed myself. Attractions are a plus but not necessity for me!

This is refreshing to read.

That is what the WS is meant for, imo. Soaking up the atmosphere, good food, good cocktails, street performers. Talking about the countries that the pavilions represent.

We spent more than half our Epcot day in the WS when my son was 5. We didn’t go on one ride in that section of the park. He never got bored.

At age 6 we spent our entire evening there.. we did go on Three Caballeros. That’s not what he remembered about the day.. both of us could take or leave that ride. It’s the atmosphere that we enjoy.

Princess Leia

It's not that I don't like the world showcase the way it is- because I do- but it isn't what it was supposed to be. Germany should have a boat ride; Japan a grand show attraction or a roller coaster; and let's not forget, a Swiss pavilion with a coaster of its own and an Africa pavilion with a stellar attraction. I could have spent another day at Epcot just wandering around the countries without going on a ride, but that shouldn't be the only option. Brazil deserves to have an attraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom