News Tron coaster coming to the Magic Kingdom

bclane

Smokers are not a protected class from a discrimination standpoint. It's a behavior, not part of one's identity as a person.
I agree and I’m not saying it would be discriminatory form a legal standpoint. I’m saying it would likely be considered desciminatory by the smokers themselves.

Kman101

At least they removed the smoking area directly outside the SSE east bathrooms. That was just stupid.

They've had a lot of stupid areas for smoking. It's like they deliberately put them in the way (and I say this as someone who is both a smoker and at times a non-smoker). Like the one right at the entrance to Adventureland, the one next to Swiss Treehouse ... and they have that entire area in Tomorrowland where they used to have a section but did away with it and no one goes there. I don't get it.

bclane

Disneyland and DCA are down to one smoking section each. I assume vegans don't smoke?
Wow only one location each? I’m not a smoker and never have been, but I think that would tick me off if I was one. I guess the lack of authorized locations might help explain why people are often smoking in non designated areas.

voodoo321

I know that it is far more socially acceptable in France but it was so different seeing people smoking while walking around the park in DLP. There are smoking sections, but people didn't use them. Ashtrays on the tops of almost all the trash cans. It didn't bother me though. I didn't experience anybody smoking in line or inside a building. Walking past somebody smoking outdoors isn't going to kill you.

JEANYLASER

Is Tron will have single rider and a gift shop and fast pass+ and also Magic band 2 will be sold in the gift shop in the end of the ride?:confused:

smile

srsly tho - no announcement has yet been made regarding sponsorship for tron in mk...
chevy does shanghai, however, if you didn't already know.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom