Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

Bocabear

Kali already fits well and has nice theming but it needs to be longer like grizzly river run.
Exactly...take the existing ride and expand it into more of a journey...Longer ride, more interesting settings, and maybe back off on the total drenching and it would be great...With the thematics of a jungle temple trek there is so much that could be done to make this the most amazing attraction in the park..

WDWTank

Exactly...take the existing ride and expand it into more of a journey...Longer ride, more interesting settings, and maybe back off on the total drenching and it would be great...With the thematics of a jungle temple trek there is so much that could be done to make this the most amazing attraction in the park..
Also it needs to get people more soaked, I was so disappointed by that ride :(

crxbrett

If I remember correctly, it’s a C- ticket attraction (Something along the lines of Gran Fiesta Tour)

Gotta be AIW...right? Seems like it would make the most sense and be the easiest one to do. Or possibly Mary Poppins. But I feel like Alice is more popular and is more visually impressive and the world more interesting for a dark ride.

montyz81

So easy for them to make a decision on this, but not on Imagination? The ipgineers (no longer are they imagineers in my mind) need a new IP fast to help close on something for that pavilion.

Christian Fronckowiak

In the Parks
Yes
Gotta be AIW...right? Seems like it would make the most sense and be the easiest one to do. Or possibly Mary Poppins. But I feel like Alice is more popular and is more visually impressive and the world more interesting for a dark ride.
I know the FEA argument, but wouldn't Mary Poppins better compliment the existing aesthetic of the U.K. pavilion more than Alice in (Fantasyland)/Wonderland would?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom