2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival beginning August 31st

rocketraccoon

This year's scavenger hunt doesn't include pins, but does have some sufficiently cute keychains.

05179549cfa0a4fb9047159b944fdada.jpg

$6 for a sheet, plus plenty of walking (or cheat if you're lame!)

rocketraccoon

Wonders of Life is still gross.

The outside of Millennium Village (or whatever it's called now) is being used as a smoking area and for the restrooms. No idea why, barely anyone was heading that way.

MVbWHXq.jpg

The men's side has like 25 stalls, 20 urinals, and two separate areas of sinks. It's honestly more impressive than it has right to be.

Bolt

Wonders of Life is still gross.

The outside of Millennium Village (or whatever it's called now) is being used as a smoking area and for the restrooms. No idea why, barely anyone was heading that way.

MVbWHXq.jpg

The men's side has like 25 stalls, 20 urinals, and two separate areas of sinks. It's honestly more impressive than it has right to be.
Well now that you posted this more people will use it - thanks for blowing secrets.

That Guy

As disappointed as I was to discover Poland no longer has a booth, it seems like they have made an effort to keep as much of the Showcase walkway open as possible. The new setup does seem to ease the cattle drive feel around Germany. This the first Saturday I have ever visited and not felt like I required a livestock tag to walk through.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
As disappointed as I was to discover Poland no longer has a booth, it seems like they have made an effort to keep as much of the Showcase walkway open as possible. The new setup does seem to ease the cattle drive feel around Germany. This the first Saturday I have ever visited and not felt like I required a livestock tag to walk through.

Yeah, they did a better job of that this year, especially by putting a lot of the booths in the triangle between The Land, World Showcase Plaza, and Innoventions West; including putting some booths in Innoventions West and also Odyssey.

Cake

Going next few days. Light Lab is top of my list. Along with the Cheese Studio and Patagonia. Sorry to hear the pins are cheapo. I'll look for a different chotzky to bring home.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I was very underwhelmed by Light Lab. The "Glownut" was a donut with frosting. The cotton candy/vanilla tonic water drink was awful. You've been warned.

We took a quick look are Light Lab and left without trying anything. It was obvious everything was going to be way too sweet. We joked about how they spun the sugar to make cotton candy only to dissolve it into the drink... they could have just put a teaspoon of the unspun sugar right into the drink for the same result without the extra step of spinning it. Also, peeved at the lack of signage showing what the drinks were. Had to get close to the register to find out.

If you're reading this Mr. Walt Epcot, you need to seriously change up what "Light Lab" is or dump it... it's not working.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom