2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival beginning August 31st

Animaniac93-98

Has this been posted here yet?

"This year's event will celebrate Epcot's 35th anniversary by featuring 35 unique Marketplaces, bringing back some heritage foods, and more! One of the new offerings will be found in the Odyssey pavilion, which will become the Epcot Legacy Showplace. Featuring displays of Epcot's rich history and a selection of throwback treats, the Legacy Showplace will be open until the end of the festival."

http://www.orlandoparksnews.com/2017/08/new-epcot-legacy-showplace-coming-soon.html

A picture of the F&W park map cover is also in the link.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Has this been posted here yet?

"This year's event will celebrate Epcot's 35th anniversary by featuring 35 unique Marketplaces, bringing back some heritage foods, and more! One of the new offerings will be found in the Odyssey pavilion, which will become the Epcot Legacy Showplace. Featuring displays of Epcot's rich history and a selection of throwback treats, the Legacy Showplace will be open until the end of the festival."

http://www.orlandoparksnews.com/2017/08/new-epcot-legacy-showplace-coming-soon.html

A picture of the F&W park map cover is also in the link.
Sounds much like what was done for the Festival of the Arts
http://www.wdwmagic.com/events/epco...-international-festival-of-the-arts/29428.htm

rocketraccoon

eeIW6Nw.jpg

Remarkably low quality photo of the sign on the sliding doors to Wonders of Life.

OMho5jw.jpg

Sto26qC.jpg

The merchandise racks that were in the Odyssey last week now have Epcot 35 graphics on them, although stuff from last year's Food & Wine and this year's Flower & Garden are still visible. Nothing else notable in that area, nor in the VISION House where Passholder stuff usually is.

jaklgreen

I am disappointed in the passholder buttons. Buttons, really? What am I going to do with that? Although they do not have to give us anything, I would prefer that if they did then it would be something useful. They could have easily taken those cute designs and made a coaster set out of them. At least that would have been something I would use at home.

Bocabear

Buttons....could it possibly be cheaper and more useless? I think like Cracker Jacks, the perks will just keep getting cheaper and cheaper while the prices rise and rise...Look for temporary tattoos next year...the ones you lick and stick on your arm... the following year will probably be a special commemorative postcard...wow ! It's better than ever to be a passholder! Fewer attractions than ever, and a crappy button I would never wear!

JohnD

Buttons....could it possibly be cheaper and more useless? I think like Cracker Jacks, the perks will just keep getting cheaper and cheaper while the prices rise and rise...Look for temporary tattoos next year...the ones you lick and stick on your arm... the following year will probably be a special commemorative postcard...wow ! It's better than ever to be a passholder! Fewer attractions than ever, and a crappy button I would never wear!

What I would give to get a replacement cocktail glass. Mine broke in the dishwasher earlier this year. Sigh. . .

Kman101

I lol at the better than ever because that's how they pushed the buttons in the newest Mickey Monitor.

I mean ... buttons! Come on ugh

Jaygee77

I'm trying to figure out the best way to get up-front seating for an Eat to the Beat concert, without shelling out big bucks for the dining packages. In years past, they also offered premium seating via fastpasses or wristbands obtained at the Chase Lounge, but neither of those are options this year. Are there other methods that aren't being advertised? For anyone who happens to be going this week, let know what the closest seating you can get is. Thanks!

hpyhnt 1000

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom