Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Mike S

Sorry to hear about your power loss. Please stay safe. I hope you have a battery powered radio to keep informed of the path of the hurricane. I've been watching the main news channels today (and yesterday) and it's scary.
Yup.
Hope you have a portable phone charger.
and yup.

I have LTE internet which is better than radio.

PUSH

Original Poster
We did you a favor this week. You're welcome. We'll settle the bill for this noble deed next weekend in Atlanta.
It's the Bears. If they won, it was a fluke. I remember one season they started off the season going 7-1, or something like that, and finished 7-9 or 8-8.

PUSH

Original Poster
Packers beat the Seahawks!

Our defense looked phenomenal. Mike Daniels looked like a superstar on the D-line. He's been elite for a year or two now, but he doesn't get recognized like other top-tier D-linemen. Our pass rush was existent with him and Nick Perry leading the way. Clay Matthews was invisible again, and I think his injuries through the past several years have really derailed his career. But overall we looked good once we got into a groove in the second half!

Eric1955

Okay, maybe you were safer in Florida.

:hilarious:

I'm going to have a nasty bruise. I was helping my parents because one of the horses got out. I was carrying a bucket of feed to coax her back when she ran past me and kicked me. The bucket of feed went flying. I'm lucky she didn't trample me.

Last edited:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
:hilarious:

I'm going to have a nasty bruise. I was helping my parents because one of the horses got out. I was carrying a bucket of feed to coax her back when she ran past me and kicked me. The bucket of feed went flying. I'm lucky she didn't trample me.

That's awful. I imagine you'll need some Advil for a few days. Just glad it wasn't worse, such as a hairline fracture, for example.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
111neverfoget.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom