Will Characters Sign....

DiSnEyF@n

Original Poster
Wondering if the characters will be able to sign a Disney book for my 8 month old that will not be going with me??

I was going to go to the bookstore and buy her a story book (hard pages) to get the characters to sign while I am in Disney with my 3 year old. Does anyone know if they'll sign this for us?

Thanks!

rob0519

Wondering if the characters will be able to sign a Disney book for my 8 month old that will not be going with me??

I was going to go to the bookstore and buy her a story book (hard pages) to get the characters to sign while I am in Disney with my 3 year old. Does anyone know if they'll sign this for us?

Thanks!

It's been our experience that if you're in the line for a meet and greet, the character will certainly sign an autograph book, or in your case a story book. You don't have to say it's for someone that is not there. It really doesn't make a difference. I don't have a list, but keep in mind that some characters do not have the physical ability to give autographs based on the limitations of the costume. Have a great trip.

IanDLBZF

I don't have a list, but keep in mind that some characters do not have the physical ability to give autographs based on the limitations of the costume.
Examples of this would be Baymax, Cruz, and Groot.

And some characters do not sign at all due to their popularity, for example, Olaf, The Seven Dwarfs, Nick & Judy (during MVMCP) & Jack Skellington (during MNSSHP/MVMCP). In those circumstances you will get an autograph card with the character(s) signatures on it.

DiSnEyF@n

Original Poster
I guess what I really mean is that I know there are books actually for autographs, but I want them to sign an actual book... I don't know if there are like weird rules about what they can and can't sign.

Disney characters can sign casts, but it's their discretion. Make sure to take note of where the cast will be cut off and draw a line there so the autographs won't be cut off. While most characters will happily oblige, don't be surprised if they decline.

Cosmic Commando

We were in line for the Buzz and Woody MnG near TSMM before it opened. We asked a cast member, and they took our Woody plush backstage to get it signed before Woody came out. It was one of those wiry ones, so it probably wasn't too easy to sign; I bet Woody appreciated being able to do it backstage. I don't think the book the OP is describing will be trouble at all, but just something to keep in mind if you want something unique signed.

angela02

Thanks!

I know, from personal experience, that they will sign a story book for you. Our last few trips have been autograph books but I think I will bring a different story book for them to sign this trip. Which one are you bringing?

DiSnEyF@n

Original Poster
I know, from personal experience, that they will sign a story book for you. Our last few trips have been autograph books but I think I will bring a different story book for them to sign this trip. Which one are you bringing?

That is really good to know. I'm taking my 3.5 year old and leaving my 9 month old home with my husband. I wanted to do something special for the baby since she's not going. The book is a Disney baby book called "I Love You This Much" with all the characters as little babies lol it's adorable

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom