The stuff you need to pack for kids that you forget about

Minnie1986

Whatever flotation device they use to swim at home. You can borrow life jackets at the pools, but the kids in my family were better swimmers in water wings or puddle jumpers.

Also, I keep some Ziploc bags in my park bag to hold their leftover counter service meals or snacks they couldn't finish all at once.
This is really smart. My godson is notorious for having eyes that are bigger than his stomach, and then asking for his food 30-60 mins later!

Minnie1986

I agree with the white noise machine 100%. We've been taking one on our vacations since 2006. It does wonders to muffle the various sounds that may interfere with your ability to get some much needed sleep. If you don't wish to bring one, you can download a free noise app for your smartphone too. Since you'll be bringing your charging cables you can just leave it running as long as needed.
Didn't think of this and I am definitely a light sleeper.

correcaminos

We traveled with a fan for noise. Some sort of lovey type at night if they are at that stage (though one that if lost wouldn't be too sad). Baby shampoo for younger ones. Sunglasses. Bring snacks to parks because it's so much easier than trying to buy when the kid is hungry.

We traveled with a fan for noise. Some sort of lovey type at night if they are at that stage (though one that if lost wouldn't be too sad). Baby shampoo for younger ones. Sunglasses. Bring snacks to parks because it's so much easier than trying to buy when the kid is hungry.
I always forget the baby shampoo and end up buying the expensive stuff at the resort shop! Thanks for the reminder!

DiSnEyF@n

Benadryl... We needed it last time when my daughter got a heat rash and I didn't have it... I find that if I just bring the whole medicine cabinet, odds are I won't have to use any of it... But if I forget one thing, I'll need it! Lol

jaklgreen

another who does not like bubbles lines as I have allergy to some of them. they leave a red rash on me where they land which then makes other parents worry can their child get what I have

Put us down too for not liking bubbles. I was walking once and turned my head right into a bubble typhoon and got it in my eye. I wear contacts and it irritated it so much I had to go back to the room and switch it out and rinse my eye out. With as crowded as the parks are, there is no reason to blow bubbles. My kids made it through every single trip without blowing bubbles.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom