Fantasmic! 2.0 Rumors, Speculation, Announcments

GiveMeTheMusic

I'm trying to figure out the logistics of tonight if the D23 rumour is true. Does everyone with a Fantasmic fastpass get entry to Disneyland? Are they shuttling people over? It seems like it'll be chaos if they give everyone a fastpass, and that would mean to me they are guaranteeing everyone entry to Disneyland.

Separate park admission required, multiple showtimes being offered.

GiveMeTheMusic

On twitter, there was a poster at D23 that said F! at 10:30. (Saw it before I came here, was scared that was the only show tonight!) Is that only the only choice for Expo goers? I figured they would let Expo goers be the first to see it at the 9:00 F!

Expo goers will be able to choose which showtime they want to attend (based on availability of course)

Emmanuel

IMG_8855.PNG

Emmanuel

So if the options for D23 members either tonight and tomorrow is 9 and 10:30, that must mean the 11:30 is free game right?

Travel Junkie

I got 9pm tonight! It's either 9 or 1030 tonight and tomorrow you choose one. Expo attendees have to arrive 1 hour before. I assume standbys fill in the rest after expo people are in

Multiple cast members have confirmed to me in park that there is a “9 and 10:30” tonight. Those seem to be the approved times to reference with guests. One cast member confidentially mentioned there is an 11:30 tonight as well but that it is a “private show”. Take that for what you will, he very well could have been confused. Can’t wait to see it with my own eyes tonight and have all the rumors put to rest!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom