Guardians of the Galaxy coming to Energy Pavilion at Epcot

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindChow

if any Marvel property was used in Future World and, specifically, the Universe of Energy, I would think Antman would work the best thematically.
This is an interesting idea.

For those who are familiar with the (ins, outs, what have you's) of the Marvel/Universal contract:

Is Antman available for Disney to use east of the Mississippi?

trainplane3

Whoever is right will receive 1 internet point*.

*Internet point will be 1 (one) "Like" from me. It is not a form of currency and does not increase the size of various body parts no matter how special you think you are. Purchase not necessary. See back of packaging for more details.

Truthfully I don't care who's right. It's fun watching new stuff announced while knowing what's been rumored.

Disneyfan1981

I'm in line for Mission Breakout right now. Don't get me wrong, the building looks bad, but I also didn't like how this Tower looked either. Have there been any rumblings of a DCA name change?

Funnily enough I just came back from DCA and loved everything about Mission: Breakout. The building is a little gaudy, but fits with the Collector's character profile, the inside was fantastically themed with a lot of Easter Eggs to Marvel and to Disneyland itself and the ride felt more intense than the standard ToT and was a blast. The screens were majorly HD where it was jarring a bit just how clear it looked.

I will say this, A LOT of kids were crying on that ride. In all the times I rode ToT I only saw a few here and there but with Guardians there were a lot, it felt much more intense even if everything was in fact the same.

I'm surprised that Guardians can be used East of the Mississippi (I'm too lazy to go back and read 370 pages to why) but I think any Guardians overlay would be visually interesting and fit Future World nicely. A lot of kids and teens are over the moon with this property more than I've seen with the standard characters from the Marvel license so it makes sense, I guess.

Haymarket2008

Funnily enough I just came back from DCA and loved everything about Mission: Breakout. The building is a little gaudy, but fits with the Collector's character profile, the inside was fantastically themed with a lot of Easter Eggs to Marvel and to Disneyland itself and the ride felt more intense than the standard ToT and was a blast. The screens were majorly HD where it was jarring a bit just how clear it looked.

I will say this, A LOT of kids were crying on that ride. In all the times I rode ToT I only saw a few here and there but with Guardians there were a lot, it felt much more intense even if everything was in fact the same.

I'm surprised that Guardians can be used East of the Mississippi (I'm too lazy to go back and read 370 pages to why) but I think any Guardians overlay would be visually interesting and fit Future World nicely. A lot of kids and teens are over the moon with this property more than I've seen with the standard characters from the Marvel license so it makes sense, I guess.

How would Guardians fit Future World?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom