My Disney Experience Mobile Order for restaurants now live

ran6110

I keep wondering about bottlenecks at the pickup window(s) if bunches of people who have pre-ordered show up around the same time. Especially around a traditional meal/snack time with both MDE orders and walk up orders...

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
I keep wondering about bottlenecks at the pickup window(s) if bunches of people who have pre-ordered show up around the same time. Especially around a traditional meal/snack time with both MDE orders and walk up orders...

They alert you when your meal is ready so hopefully people will not linger around the window until they are messaged. Also, it is a separate window(s) for MDE pickup.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Hopefully, once the system is performing reliably and the imagineers are comfortable with the proof of concept, they'll throw Disney Dining payment options into the mix.

Along with TiW and AP/DVC discounts that would apply.

Rob562

They can handle AP discounts in the Shop Disney Parks app, I'm sure discounts and Dining Plans are coming. Rolling things out a little at a time is the best option, like how they started with FP+ and Magical Express at select resorts.

You don't want a Volcano Bay situation of trying to do everything from the beginning and then failing.

-Rob

Mark P.

They go into the park(s) before opening to find appropriate places to hide and install the bluetooth beacons ahead of each restaurant roll out.
What are they using Bluetooth for? I thought you would notify the restaurant of your arrival via the app, and last I checked MDE doesn't ask for Bluetooth permissions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom