What did you do?

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
It is from Amazon. For a little more they would send someone out to assemble. In this case it was on sale and just $15. Usually $80. But of course they haven't come yet.

Ours folds up. Hopefully I can give a review later this week. Hopefully. And a picture of it.

Your treadmill was $15?!

LAKid53

Premium Member
No, the treadmill was $700. The installation usually $80 was $15. But alas they cancelled that again so I still have a boxed up treadmill which I guess I will be assembling myself if I ever want to use it...

Oh, ok. I thought, "wow, that's a great deal, even for Amazon - and it's not even Prime Day yet!" :)

Hope you get it assembled...by that company you paid for. I had an elliptical in the same condition - pieces in the garage for several years, thinking "assembling this is going to be a *****. Why did I buy this?" And then I found someone to take it, for free (only cost $250 new). Never again.

BrianV

Oh, ok. I thought, "wow, that's a great deal, even for Amazon - and it's not even Prime Day yet!" :)

Hope you get it assembled...by that company you paid for. I had an elliptical in the same condition - pieces in the garage for several years, thinking "assembling this is going to be a *****. Why did I buy this?" And then I found someone to take it, for free (only cost $250 new). Never again.

Hopefully they come today between 2-5. I'm excited but cautious.

Yesterday was my first ever two run day. (Training for my relay race). Two x 3 miles runs separates by 8 hours. Different, but not easier or harder than 6 all at once. Since I'll need to do 3 ~ 6 miles legs separated by about 12 hours each I need to get used to runing on tired legs at least a little.

dreamfinder

Sat was 6.2 outside, 2 uphill, 2 downhill, 1 on flats, then 1.2 on trails. Covered all my bases in a single workout. Today was bike.

Yesterday was my first ever two run day. (Training for my relay race). Two x 3 miles runs separates by 8 hours. Different, but not easier or harder than 6 all at once. Since I'll need to do 3 ~ 6 miles legs separated by about 12 hours each I need to get used to runing on tired legs at least a little.

Doubles can be fun. Especially when you mix it up a bit, flats + hills, or flats & speedwork, etc. Managed to do 2 different races back to back (almost, like 1 1/2 hours apart) a couple years ago. And as you said, they are really great to get used to using tired legs.

JillC LI

6 miles on Saturday - brutally hot and humid. Glad my GPS didn't hold a charge because I could barely shuffle through to the end.

Hadn't planned to run this morning but I couldn't sleep well so I got up at 5:30am and did 3 miles. It was better to feel productive than to toss and turn. And it was cool and lovely outside today. Win win.

Still waiting for treadmill assembly. They cancelled and rescheduled for Monday! :(
But alas they cancelled that again so I still have a boxed up treadmill which I guess I will be assembling myself if I ever want to use it...
Hopefully they come today between 2-5. I'm excited but cautious.

Ugh. That es me off to no end when service people cancel after I've rearranged my schedule to be there. I hope they come today and that you like the new TM.

BrianV

Yesterday was a rest day. Much needed. Planned to go to the gym but overslept. I'll try to go tonight.

Ugh. That ****es me off to no end when service people cancel after I've rearranged my schedule to be there. I hope they come today and that you like the new TM.

They came!!! Yay. Assembly looked like a pain in the butt but I didn't have to do it. However, he didnt do a very good job. After he left I discovered he'd forgot to attach a grounding screw. Also, the last step had tightening a bunch of bolt...It was all loosey goosey. Fixed both and it is good to go.

Meetings last night but DDs both put several miles on it. I'll review for you guys later. So happy to finally have in place.

Texas84

I am so slow right now. I read a claim that running in high humidity is similar to high altitude. If true I should be in great shape for Disneyland. :) We're getting rain almost every day and looks like a tropical storm is out there.

LAKid53

Premium Member
First test run on my new treadmill. 3 miles at varying speeds and inclines. Never used a non professional grade treadmill. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. Full review after a few more runs.

Make sure to include the model. If it's lighter in weight, I think putting it out on my screened in porch will be okay.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
6.5 miles today. Was supposed to be a "slow and easy" run but I was feeling really good so I just went with it. And even though Runkeeper tells me it is my second fastest pace for this distance, the fastest pace was a race with a nearly 400 foot elevation drop (and my route today had a lot of up and down by 10-20 feet) and the race didn't have stoplights either ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom