News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

HMF

So Tomorrowland and Future World will have similar vibes? They're really doing a good job of differentiating them aren't they. No wonder both areas are a mess.
Well Tomorrowland is supposedly being re-done too. Though I am not sure to what extent.

trainplane3

I don't believe they are. But the pavilion could get bigger.
Now that's unexpected. Then again, it kinda did feel "small" inside there. Regardless, that sounds very welcoming even though it probably is a early blue sky plan.

And I'm okay with seeing a Tron inspired FW. If it's done right, I think it would look VERY good.

Ismael Flores

For anyone that has visited Shanghai, would the canopy style from the Tron ride work visually in place of the spine for Epcot? Maybe demolish both communicore buildings to open up the area add a couple new smaller structure in the area with a more modern look for a new restaurants that has indoor and outdoor seating. seems like it would be more visually pleasing than the tarps they have now especially if they turn it into a pleasant spot with plenty of greenery and places to sit.

not sure if Anyone is familiar with Sentosa Island, Singapore but the walk from the Merlion skyway station to the entrance of Universal and the Sentosa Aquarium is actually pleasant. The huge differently shaped canopies overhead and the multitude of water features and greenery and elevations of walkways really add to the area. It even looks more spectacular at night with all the lighting.

I'm sure that Disney can design something so that the large pillars blend nicely with the environment or even set them up so that they could eventually be wrapped with plants that will make the area even more green and be used for their huge garden and flower festival.

Ismael Flores

I'm just waiting for the studios to revive the idea of a remake for "Flight of The navigator". Once that is announced we will probably hear a re-theme of Mission Space. Everyone will get to fly to the future in our own spaceship with our very own wise cracking Max

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Purple. And blue. And white.

Maybe.

Groovy...

upload_2017-6-27_15-55-7.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom