What did you do?

BrianV

Yup. Went well. Have this weird plastic perforated eye patch I have to wear all the time until I go back tomorrow and then just when I sleep or nap for 1 week. Thinking of wearing one of the eye patches from DCL pirates night over it, lol. But I'm forbidden from bending below the waist for 2 weeks, so there's goes anything at the gym but the treadmill....and cleaning the house, not that I'm complaining there.

Good luck. You don't want to mess with your eyesight. Best to follow the doctor's orders...

You be back at it soon enough.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
2.73 miles tonight in my last collective training. Like everywhere else, we too have a heat wave and it is still in the high 80s at nearly 8 pm, but we ran in a park in the shade and there was a nice breeze so it wasn't as brutal as it sounds. For me it was more of a mental run than anything else. Now that school is nearly out maybe I can switch to running to work to take advantage of cooler temps - which of course sounds like a good idea except my office is at the top of a very LONG hill ;)

JillC LI

Light week last week due to lots of events revolving around DS's high school graduation and prom - very exciting. But squeezed in 7 miles on Saturday morning in brutal humidity while my car was being inspected (why not kill two birds with one stone?!). And last night was another 3.5 miles again in humid weather. I hate humidity.

Oh, and I just ordered a treadmill today! Comes next week.

What kind did you order? Let me know if you like it.

BrianV

Light week last week due to lots of events revolving around DS's high school graduation and prom - very exciting. But squeezed in 7 miles on Saturday morning in brutal humidity while my car was being inspected (why not kill two birds with one stone?!). And last night was another 3.5 miles again in humid weather. I hate humidity.

What kind did you order? Let me know if you like it.

It's a NordicTrack T 6.5 S. Lower priced model as we couldn't justify thousands when most of the year we can just run outside. This one was $700 with tax and has a folding bed to save on space.

Will let you know. I've only ever used higher end ones at the gym so I'm anxious. Also hoping to encourage my older DD to start running. This might help.

JillC LI

It's a NordicTrack T 6.5 S. Lower priced model as we couldn't justify thousands when most of the year we can just run outside. This one was $700 with tax and has a folding bed to save on space.

Will let you know. I've only ever used higher end ones at the gym so I'm anxious. Also hoping to encourage my older DD to start running. This might help.

I was looking at the Nordic Track one that was in the next price range but I got the awful one I have now (not Nordic Track). Big mistake. I hope you like it. Looking forward to your report on it when it arrives.

Oh, and 4.5 miles outside super early this morning. Gorgeous cool weather for once but the humidity is coming back on Friday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom