Pandora - The World of Avatar opening day reports

Jones14

Except if a theater goes down it's a mess.
That's any ride experience. If it breaks down, it breaks down, and if it's the newest headliner, it's going to be a mess. It's still a drastic improvement over Soarin', and they've built a queue worth standing in to accommodate people stuck in it.

freediverdude

Well I pulled into the parking lot at 6:30 this morning. Around 6:45 they let people through bag check and up to the tapstiles. Then we waited there til about 7:15. Then they let people into the park and we all walked to the entrance to Pandora. Then they held us there for a really hot while until 7:40. Then finally into the queue. So I guess that's going to be the morning routine, a little later than I had thought from previous reviews. Then I was out of the FoP ride by about 8:30. By that time the FoP wait time said 295 minutes, lol. Then got a night blossom and headed to the river journey ride, about a 2 hour wait. It is doable if you get there first thing, but there will still be waits, like 90 min- 2 hour for each one instead of the 2-4 hour later.

djkidkaz

I was hanging out at the Dawa bar yesterday and a man came up and ordered a drink with a banshee proudly on his shoulder. Definitely a cute and amusing moment to watch!

It's interesting because I've seen mainly adults with these and it's truly only something your ever gonna use in WDW, similar to Mickey ears.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
It's interesting because I've seen mainly adults with these and it's truly only something your ever gonna use in WDW, similar to Mickey ears.

They've been turning up on ebay between $99 and $150, so they're probably playing with them in the park and then reselling them once they get home.

disneygeek90

Interesting update. I thought the Disney rule was if you got in line before the park closes, they do not turn you away.

I do have another question. I have a FastPass for 8:15AM for Ride of Passage. Does anyone have any experience with how long the FastPass line will be around that time and how long I would expect my family to wait for me.
Most FP experiences are putting you at about a 15 min wait. Really it's just waiting for a couple show rooms to go ahead of you, then you're up.

becca_

Interesting update. I thought the Disney rule was if you got in line before the park closes, they do not turn you away.

I do have another question. I have a FastPass for 8:15AM for Ride of Passage. Does anyone have any experience with how long the FastPass line will be around that time and how long I would expect my family to wait for me.

It obviously just depends on the day/time, but my FP time was for 8:35am on Saturday, got in line at 8:37 (looking at time stamped pictures) and was in the first preshow room by 8:45. I was out by 9am, so I'd say maybe 15-30mins for your family but it depends how fast the FP line is moving.

DisneyWorld30th

It obviously just depends on the day/time, but my FP time was for 8:35am on Saturday, got in line at 8:37 (looking at time stamped pictures) and was in the first preshow room by 8:45. I was out by 9am, so I'd say maybe 15-30mins for your family but it depends how fast the FP line is moving.

Thanks for the info!

JeffBostock

On Monday I had a FP for 9:30. Showed up at 9:45 and we were in the pre-show in 7 minutes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom