Pitchforks out for Universal and Comcast.

Bacon

Original Poster
Universal/Comcast are horrible when mixed. Simulator After Sim After Sim After Sim After Sim. Is it just me or does anyone else find that a bit Bland and UNCreative? Anyways I hope Universal/Comcast gets their stuff together with Nintendo or I will be Upset cause Nintendo has a lot of potential.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
Disney/ABC are horrible when mixed. Simulator After Sim After Sim After Sim After Sim and all those boats! Is it just me or does anyone else find that a bit Bland and UNCreative? Anyways I hope Disney/ABC gets their stuff together with Pandora or I will be Upset cause Pandora has a lot of potential.

Flight of Passage
Toy Story Midway Mania
Soarin
Star Tours
Philharmagic
The Seas With Nemo and Friends

Jungle Cruise
It's a Small World
Navii River Journey
The Three Caballeros
Frozen
Living with the Land
Pirates of the Caribbean

What's next a movie based on Jungle Cruise? GAG!

:joyfull:

CaptainAmerica

Disney/ABC are horrible when mixed. Simulator After Sim After Sim After Sim After Sim and all those boats! Is it just me or does anyone else find that a bit Bland and UNCreative? Anyways I hope Disney/ABC gets their stuff together with Pandora or I will be Upset cause Pandora has a lot of potential.

Flight of Passage
Toy Story Midway Mania
Soarin
Star Tours
Philharmagic
The Seas With Nemo and Friends

Jungle Cruise
It's a Small World
Navii River Journey
The Three Caballeros
Frozen
Living with the Land
Pirates of the Caribbean

What's next a movie based on Jungle Cruise? GAG!

:joyfull:
Minus ten points for not working in the fact that Bob Iger came up through ABC.

Ragerunner

What's wrong with an amazing water park?
I think Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach and Aquatica are all outstanding places to spend the day, ride rides and be transported to unique environments. They draw millions of visitors every year.

Bob Harlem

Universal/Comcast are horrible when mixed. Simulator After Sim After Sim After Sim After Sim. Is it just me or does anyone else find that a bit Bland and UNCreative? Anyways I hope Universal/Comcast gets their stuff together with Nintendo or I will be Upset cause Nintendo has a lot of potential.

Disney just opened a screen based ride and star wars land is going to be mostly screen based as well, also Tower of Terror in California just got converted to... a mostly screen based tower ride.

Bacon

Original Poster
Disney just opened a screen based ride and star wars land is going to be mostly screen based as well, also Tower of Terror in California just got converted to... a mostly screen based tower ride.
You do know this is my opinion correct? You don't need to have the same opinion

Tom Morrow

I think their decision to follow the already somewhat mediocre Kong with the very mediocre Fallon, and then F&F which will be the same darn thing as Kong, is going to bite them in the a--. WWoHP has made them think they are invincible, as if its greatness makes it okay for everything else to be lackluster because people will come anyway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom