Where can I find the Fantasy in the sky soundtrack?

SteamboatJoe

I suggest searching Amazon. I know Disney has released it at least a couple of times on CD, though, I cannot say for sure if it is the version you are looking for. The CD collection of your local library system may be a good place to see if they have the CD so you can check it before you buy it. Park loops and soundtracks (without crowd noise) are also often posted on YouTube.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
You're talking about the 1977-1999 version. Yes?

Google for Kingdom of Memories website.
Found it, never realized how late 80's- early 90's it was because I never heard the raw audio since the 90s but Its still the best. Within that download came along with the entire early 90's underliner loop.

Last edited:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Found it, never realized how late 80's- early 90's it was because I never heard the raw audio since the 90s but Its still the best. Within that download came along with the entire early 90's underliner loop.
I've a hunch this was originally recorded in 1981. Listen for the tencennial theme at the end.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
I've a hunch this was originally recorded in 1981. Listen for the tencennial theme at the end.
I didn't even realize they had that vershion of the show in the 80s. Talk about resenting new shows I was so bent out of shape when they replaced when you wish upon a star with Remember the Magic, even when Wishes came along I was satisfied but was hoping it would be more like the original Fantasy in the Sky.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom