Paint the night is not moving to Disney World. Stop bumping this.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Clickbait Corless is not a reliable source of information (unless he picks it up from an insider here). And there's only a rumor on MC with zero confirmation at this time.

Kman101

And people were lining up ridiculously early. There needs to be better crowd control IMO.

And not the place for it but parking changes at DHS can't come fast enough. Getting out of there last night was a nightmare.

brb1006

Alot of people on twitter are now saying Paint the night is already packed up and ready for shiping. I also heard from my insider which is a tram driver at DL (Ikr not the best inside people) that they might ship it, Atm it is unclear where it is going. We just need to fill out the recipient’s address…

InsideDisney

4 big insiders? who are they? If they are so big we should know them.
2 Micechat insiders, and .
Also a staff member on the WDW help chat has been leaking info (Hoping it's true) Here are some pic's:
2f68df270870406eb6e6e7078b3cbb81.png
5cbbc20fcac2477a8e3843903a6af1bc.png
a5f71e63a24444a28ed461ebad6825c7.png

I marked off the name of the cm since Cm's can get fired for leaking info, Even if it's not true it can be.

ToTBellHop

I said "Even if it's not true it can be." Did I say it's true? It is possible. Plans can change.
They can. Like our ToT--> GotG.

However:

1) HEA has its pyro budget set with the understanding that there will be no nighttime parade
2) HEA is popular
3) HEA's schedule is fixed, so any nighttime parade would have to be AFTER HEA until at least Dec. 1. Why premiere a new light parade late?
4) While it is true they can and do change their minds, they seldom do so on a whim. It is unlikely that they would dramatically change course merely one week after premiering a new fireworks show

InsideDisney

They can. Like our ToT--> GotG.

However:

1) HEA has its pyro budget set with the understanding that there will be no nighttime parade
2) HEA is popular
3) HEA's schedule is fixed, so any nighttime parade would have to be AFTER HEA until at least Dec. 1. Why premiere a new light parade late?
4) While it is true they can and do change their minds, they seldom do so on a whim. It is unlikely that they would dramatically change course merely one week after premiering a new fireworks show
They can easily change the time, For example for the ant & dec thing on that day a month ago fof was scheduled for 3pm but then when they figured out they are doing the ant & dec show there they easily changed it to 5pm. They have even changed schedules even before 60 days it isn't that big of a challenge for them to change the time.

Rteetz

They can easily change the time, For example for the ant & dec thing on that day a month ago fof was scheduled for 3pm but then when they figured out they are doing the ant & dec show there they easily changed it to 5pm.
I don't think moving back a parade two hours is the same.

ToTBellHop

They can easily change the time, For example for the ant & dec thing on that day a month ago fof was scheduled for 3pm but then when they figured out they are doing the ant & dec show there they easily changed it to 5pm. They have even changed schedules even before 60 days it isn't that big of a challenge for them to change the time.
They don't change fireworks times after dessert parties release.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom