Paint the night is not moving to Disney World. Stop bumping this.

TTA94

Seems to be a bit mixed feelings in regards to HEA. Most thought it was amazing, myself included, but not everyone did. Time will tell but I don't see HEA making WDW fans feel any better about there being no parade.

jrhwdw

Seems to be a bit mixed feelings in regards to HEA. Most thought it was amazing, myself included, but not everyone did. Time will tell but I don't see HEA making WDW fans feel any better about there being no parade.
It's still a problem and I do hope that TDO is still thinking about the issue. However let's give TDO the win for HEA! Last night was fantastic!

Kman101

Even if people didn't "like" the show (you can't please everyone and the goal should be to put on the best show possible, and I believe they did. How can you not love 18 minutes of fireworks??? just watch from the back or on the beach or at the parking lot. You don't NEED the projections IMO) they still seem to admit it was well done ... I'd say HEA is a win. I know for some they probably just want pure fireworks and don't care about projections. I really never cared for either that much but together it really wowed me. And some just can't get past their emotional connection to Wishes, based on some event or moment going on in their life. But this is the future of fireworks shows. Projections, lasers and fireworks.

TTA94

Seems like MK is having to adjust MISI to an earlier time due to guests waiting for HEA. If HEA continues to bring in large crowds, and or as long as MK has MISI to turn to at night if need be... it definitely doesn't look promising for a light parade anytime soon.

jrhwdw

Seems like MK is having to adjust MISI to an earlier time due to guests waiting for HEA. If HEA continues to bring in large crowds, and or as long as MK has MISI to turn to at night if need be... it definitely doesn't look promising for a light parade anytime soon.
I'm not surprised(is anyone?)that HEA is bringing in crowds, it's that good! Which is fantastic news for MK! However, if MK/TDO wanted less people at MK and more at the other 3, maybe even DS? HEA is not the way to go. Maybe a fantastic ROE replacement, or even an EPCOT tag at the end of ROE would shift something, that's all I can think of. Again HEA is that good. IDK if that spells doom for light parade chances(it shouldn't in my mind,) I'm sure people would gladly line the sidewalks for a parade before HEA.

brb1006

The world doesn't revolve around D23.
f7FdEdG_d.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom