Main Street Emporium columns refurbishment

zoso

Do you guys think the scrims/walls/scaffolding will be gone by the end of August? It's not at all a big deal if it isn't, just curious. Bringing my parents for the first time. Too excited!

JoeCamel

Do you guys think the scrims/walls/scaffolding will be gone by the end of August? It's not at all a big deal if it isn't, just curious. Bringing my parents for the first time. Too excited!
I would expect them to be gone by summer

Goob

Ok, so what else are they doing? Why the coyness?

I'm griping because of the time it's taking. To have such a large scrim up on the first thing you see when entering the park for such a long time (twice this spring) is pretty ridiculous.

I love that they are doing maintenance but what could possibly take this long?

jt04

Ok, so what else are they doing? Why the coyness?

I'm griping because of the time it's taking. To have such a large scrim up on the first thing you see when entering the park for such a long time (twice this spring) is pretty ridiculous.

I love that they are doing maintenance but what could possibly take this long?

I believe this work is a restoration rather than
general maintenance. Seems they have done this with all of MSUSA over the last several years.

zoso

I was checking instagram and it seems as though they took down the scrim and left the fencing part up. But it also looks as though they put up a scrim on another building on Main Street around Main Street Fashion and Apparel?

Can anyone confirm?

Kman101

You can find pics on Twitter. I only saw some from the site that's similar to "ez" and didn't want to post them. Hopefully @WDWtraveler comes in with their amazing pictures and I'm sure Steve is on it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom