Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
This question is for @Andrew C and anyone who has done the Wild Africa Trek.

We are looking at 9/11, as that is our DAK "day". Tours are at the following times:
View attachment 205730
I have DHS scheduled for the second half of the day, with 50's Sci Fi booked for 7:00.

Now for the questions part - what time would you recommend? I'd like to ride both Pandora attractions that day. I'll do FoP as FP+, and the boat ride as standby. Should we do these before the trek, or after? How filling is the "breakfast" or "lunch" provided? Do you eat more toward the beginning, the end, or right smack in the middle?

Thank you for any input.

I would do one of the morning ones. It's about 3 hours so it will give you enough time to do other stuff. The breakfast is less filling than the lunch. They gave DW breakfast on our lunch tour by mistake. Lol. But she said the was better than the lunch she tried from me. You eat at the end. At least we did on our lunch one.

Also it will be a bit cooler in the morning and I think the animals are more active typically at that time of day, right?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
We may hit 90 today.
Whenever I speak Fahrenheit temps to Son #1, he looks at me like I have two heads.

I am part of the switch-over generation. I was in grade 4 or 5 when Canada converted to Metric, by which time I was well versed in some aspects of Imperial measurement.

Truth is, I am more comfortable expressing warm temps in Fahrenheit, and lower temps in Celsius.

40F means nothing to me. 4C does. Go figure.

At work, by law we must express lot dimensions in metres, but can display room sizes in feet. :rolleyes:

Goofyernmost

Whenever I speak Fahrenheit temps to Son #1, he looks at me like I have two heads.

I am part of the switch-over generation. I was in grade 4 or 5 when Canada converted to Metric, by which time I was well versed in some aspects of Imperial measurement.

Truth is, I am more comfortable expressing warm temps in Fahrenheit, and lower temps in Celsius.

40F means nothing to me. 4C does. Go figure.

At work, by law we must express lot dimensions in metres, but can display room sizes in feet. :rolleyes:
Which would explain why Cananadians always seem so confused, eh!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom