Trip Report **COMPLETED** The Tale of Two Trips (finally moving on from the PTR)

Hello everyone!!! I'm sorry for the long delay, but I am finally starting my TR :) I apologize in advance for the insane amount of pictures :) I got a new camera and took over 3000 pictures and videos! If you did not read my PTR I went on two trips in the span of a few weeks...hence the title :) I will split them in two but keep it all in the same thread. Also, I have a lot of last minute residency requirements to navigate through the next few weeks or so so I'm sorry if this takes me forever! Anyway, enough of me rambling - let's begin!

First trip!
Who?

From left to right: Me (Megan), my Mom (Mary), and my sister (Jill)
IMG_2988.JPG

When?
March 11, 2017 - March 18, 2017

Where?
First time staying an entire trip here...the Polynesian!

Why?
I had to take an exam in Kissimmee on the 14th and I got the whole week off from work to go :) My Mom and sister came along for the ride.

Doc Disney

Original Poster
When you get off the monorail (or ferry) at the TTC you are already in a "secure" zone. (The security screening at TTC is done where the trams drop off.) So you can leave MK and transfer to the Epcot monorail without being screened again until the entrance to Epcot.

Even if we were already past the bus security? I thought I would have to go through that security to get back to the monorails?

Great report.

Thank you :)

Doc Disney

Original Poster
Nice work Doc. Outstanding trip report. You will always be my number 1 since one yours was the 1st trip report I ever followed. Although Tuvalu keeps the bar very high, I mean really high. I really enjoy sharing the magic!

Thank you so much thats so sweet of you to say :) @Tuvalu really does keep the bar high :)

I'm only on page 14 right now but moving along quickly! Love the pics!

Also... GO BILLS!!

Aw thank you! and woohoo go Bills...maybe its our year :) (prob not...)

Doc Disney

Original Poster
Loved the report Megan

Just to clarify , now do I get to call you Board Certified Doc Disney (BCDD) ???

Max

Thank you! And I am still waiting for my written board results...so not yet :)

Finally finished!
I loved reading about your back to back trips!
I'm hoping for a future trip with just my mom, and your TR makes me look forward to it even more!
I always THOUGHT I'd like to meet Tarzan. Until now.
He's basically a naked guy.
Super weird
Everyone gets to meet @Tuvalu except me!

Thank you for reading! Tarzan was super awkward..not worth the wait :p Someday you will probably meet @Tuvalu she's always there :joyfull:

Doc Disney

Original Poster
I'm so sad that your trip reports are done, they're so entertaining :cry: You opened my eyes to so many new things that I need to try on my future trips! I'll be looking forward to your next report!

I'm sad too...thanks for following along :) I always like to try new things and share them so that others can try them too :)

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Even if we were already past the bus security? I thought I would have to go through that security to get back to the monorails?
If you exit the MK turnstile and walk directly to the monorail (resort or express) and get off at the TTC, you merely walk up the ramp for the
Epcot monorail. There is no security for you to go through. The TTC check point (by the tram drop off) is outside the TTC plaza area where you board the monorails and ferry.

Now if you left MK and made it to the bus gate area before deciding to ride the monorail to Epcot, you WOULD need to go back through security (by the buses) before walking over to the monorail.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom